MEHNDI.

° ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴘᴘʟʏ ᴍᴇʜɴᴅɪ ᴏɴ ʜɪs ᴘᴀʟᴍ ᴀᴛ ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ's ᴀɴɢʀʏ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ. °

HENNA FUNCTION.

By sitting in backyard, you're crying, everyone else was in the function.

YN- Why everyone's think im weak! Why...Why they are treating me like t-his...She Always hurt me-e...Why??

You sobs like kid, crying looking wrist...Jk comes here looking for you, sees you crying makes his blood boil and Feeling to protect like he owned you.

Jk- YN...

He speaks softly, you look at him, your face turned red from crying. his heart hurts and
walk near you sitting front of looking you he bite lips.

Jk- Don't cry im sorry ok?

He has not consulted anyone for many years. you are the first girl after his ex thats makes him feel that way.

YN- Everyone thinks that I am weak, that's why does this.

you mumbled silently sob looking down.

Jk- He didn't mean to, he's just overprotective of his Gf...

You looks him and correct his words.

YN- Your.
Jk- My? *confused*

YN- Simmie is Your Girlfriend I Know...
Jk- What?! Who studied told you this!

You sighed.

YN- Simran itself.

Jk And you Flinched suddenly heard something but there is nothing.

Jk- Anyway. Im Not her boyfriend.

YN- Did you Fight?

you asked innocently but flinch as he yell in frustration.

Jk- She is LAYING! hyung's her Bf not Me!

But you get overwhelmed again. and  gets teary he realised and looks you looking him with water filled in eyes he breath heavily calms himself.

Jk- I...

you about to run away but he held you wrist but Lose it immediately hearing Hard gasp.
he looks your hand then you.

YN- I--
Jk- Wtf!

he widen eyes seeing you wound which you are trying to hide.

Jk- How can be you so careless?!

He takes out a handkerchief from his pocket and is about to tie it to you but...

Jk-  who worn Bangles on the wound!

you tried to spoke but he didn't let, he tooks off them carefully and tie handkerchief.

you stare him feels something so good he glance you.

Jk- Its really cost to stare me.

you looks away with pink cheeks.

YN- Thankyou Jungo.

Jk- you're welcome-- wait what?

he looks you in suprise.

YN- Kuch nahi. [nothing] *pout*

you looks down mumble he stare while feeling his heartbeat with unnecessary speed.

Jk:  I have already lost a lot, it would be better to stop my feeling right here. *sighs* before it's out of my control, I can't let it grow.