DEPRESSED!

Jm- Hmm…It happened exactly as you wanted…but it's good that she survived…

Mr uncle park- What do you mean saved? How did she survive!!

Jm- Firstly, on your advice, I even tried to ruin the happiness of my friend's life! And you are angry at me…! And think, even though she survived, she was also surrounded by depression…! That depression means depression and depression means…

____

Mr U/p- Jeon family is over!!! (laugh)

JM- Yes! Now happy right…?!!

Mr. U/p- Yessss!! (jumps) Jeon is finished! (Laugh) jeons is over! I… (caressed his wife's photo) Finally! Finally! I get my revenge…My…my revenge… (sobs)

He started to scream while crying taking out his all frustration and anger. Actually, after his wife's death he became mentally unstable. Mr park sighs Heavily sees this again. He knew that it was neither your fault nor Jake's but he held the power and accordingly his revenge began to be fulfilled.

Mr Park- what I'm hearing you get revenge! (smile)
|| he looks up and hugs him tightly. ||

Uncle P- Yessss!! park! look look! Jeon kill my wife he his wife took my wife! I…I took his grandson! hah! you knew JIMIN said they will be fishied its their bad time! (laugh)

Mr Park- (nods) Yes! now eat you haven't it from many days! you should celebrate their bad time No?

Uncle P- I should…? (he nods) Yes! I should! I will! (excited)

__________

No other Hand Mrs shah is also happy to hear you are sad now…but still she is being mother of two child feel a bit symphty well back to home you turned quit. and pale kinda get hit by the turma.

Sinhae- Babyy…my dear please eat something it's been three days and you not even talk to anyone please talk to me…We can't change what has happened...

|| you were sitting on bed holding your knees. staring blind spot. as tear fall from your eyes.  ||

Sinhae- don't! please or I'll cry too!--
YN- Just leave me mom. (mumble)
Sinhae- Y--
YN- please. (mumble)

|| she sighs and left before caressed your head. ||

__________

Jin- Please eat something!
Jk- I don't want HYUNG!
Jin- You are raising your voice at me!!
Jk- Im not hungry I told you! no?! I will not take a single bite until she will…! Understand!

|| They were passing through the corridor when an employee overhears all this and immediately calls someone. ||

employe- Yes. If this continues then very soon the boss will become very weak and his entire business will be ruined..____ okay master! (bowed)

__________

Sinhae- She's really stubborn but who cares. she deserves this from my hand aage aage dekho hota h kya!

Jk- Mom....?!!

She get startled and turn holding spoon cooking somthing.

Sinhae- If she is my daughter-in-law, then I also consider her to be her mother-in-law. How come you don't say that now! Uncle ok: I will hang up the phone now… (she cut the call)
Jk- (raised brows) What was it …?

Sinhae- I was talking to Mrs kim…she gives me an idea to make her eat…look.

Jk- She haven't eaten yet…?!!
|| he gets shocked as she shake head right to left. Jk take his coat off. ||

Sinhae- what…- || he fold his sleeve up while give a look to cooked food. ||
Jk- You guys leave I'll help her. (chief bowed and left)

Sinhae- Everything is done Jk I just hope she will eat...
Jk- hmm… (looks around and took out bowl.) she can't resist cake...

|| And with that he start baking cake. the moment Sinhae left for moment out he glanced her before pick her phone. checking recent call. ||

_________

Jk- baby look guava juice! (smile cheerfully)
|| but you looks away. ||
Sinhae- look guava sweet! look dear…
|| she moves plate form other side front of your face make you look away. ||

Jk- Aish mom you na! she'll eat chocolate cake right?! I cooked look sona--
|| you stare at the cake then got up from bed but stumble as JIMIN was the first to rushed and held you from entrence. ||

Jimin- You okay?! what--
Jk- What are you doing here hyung! and you okay sona? (make you sit down) look how weak you become Please!

YN- Im not hungry! why are you guys bothering! just go and do your work! and mom stop wasting food! Im not feeling like anything Now!

Jimin- stop being stubborn will you!
YN- Yes I'm stubborn! then why are you here! just leave na! I…I lost my-- (teary) and you are thinking I'm acting or what! why are you caring huh!

Jimin-  Because your husband hasn't even taken a bite! From the day after tomorrow! You think this is a joke! And we are as sad as you are! Even more than you he is! (point Jk) If not about anyone then think about your love!

Jimin- And yes I never said that this is all drama! I know what the pain of losing someone is! (teary) I know! (glare Jk) You accused me without thinking! I even stopped going to my family for you! You knew the truth Jk! But you!

he fumed and threw random table the cake crashed on floor front of your eyes sinhae and guard gasp!

Jk-  What you thinks of yourself Do I ever told you to do THIS! HUH! REMEMBER YOU ARE THE REASON OF THIS!! (Yelled)

Jm- IM NOT!! I DON'T KNOW HOW THIS HAPPENED!! I--
Jk- LEAVE THE FU!K OUT!! (yelled) BeFORE I LOSS MYSELF!!

|| Jk blood boiled inside him as he yelled out, everyone rushed out including Sinhae and guards. he shut the room door locked! breath heavily leaning to it he huffed… ||

YN- My cakeee!! (sat front of cake dead body) it was my favourite you take my cake life! (whined)

|| he moves towards other table and glup guava juice refreshing his dry throat. your eyes popped out. ||

YN- My juice!! (try to stood up but can't) yaa help...!!
Jk- Aish (gently held your hand and helps you in raising up) its harder then thought--

??- OPEN ITT! B*TCH IM HERE!!

TO BE CONTINUED…

~❀०*•°•*०❀~

Thanks for reading… 💜🥀
Vote and comment mah Babies.🐇🫂 ✨