HARRASED

next morning Jk wakes up late: Because he slept early morning. As soon as he wakes up, his eyes go to the henna on his hands, whose color has become very dark. he remember prit words and unknownly your face flash front of his sights. shrugged away all the pressure on his head, did morning routine.

he headed to dining room find the only person: You. You wore a simple suit looking very lovely. you looks up as heard footsteps but he frowned, you looks away and focus on others thing.

Jk: "did she just ignore me?"
tai- oh...son came sit...

he sat down on the chair tai serve him breakfast you bring juice and Serve it, then move back to kitchen without glancing, its bother him as why are you not Even send a single smile at him.

tai- why are you not eating son?

he realise and that he just staring your back while you are busy, he looks tai and smile.

Jk- ah sorry i was thinking something...

he smile and eats. he noticed the bandage on your hand that he treat last night. seeing you working effotivly he doubt if you are really accidentally burned it? again he shrugged his thoughts away, finds you alone. 

Jk- Where is Taehyung?

He asks because he has not seen dear friends yet and no chaotic people is visible in the house today like usual. you turn as find no one except you.

YN- They have all gone to the temple.

you simply reply he nods, but it's not enough for him  to satisfy so asked again.

Jk- Why didn't anyone tell me?
YN- i dont know.

you shortly reply his curiosity, placing container on the dinning table, he tresh your face with his eyes there is no shine like always, simple smile that greet everyone, the only thing remains is your almond big Brown orbs but somthing missing on there too.

your eyes meets his as you looks up your heart pounds up, he keeps staring so you turn.

Jk- YN.

the words slips from his lips in urge to stops you itself. you feel heart stuck for moment hearing your name from him. you stay still so he continued.

Jk- How is your wound now?
YN- fine. *left*

he feels hurt for unknown reasons and left without finishing breakfast.

_________________

at noon jk was standing hearing tea Reason why they didn't bother him.

Tae- Even though you don't like fun: your health gets worse, you were sleeping and YN told that you slept late, so we did not disturb you.

Jk- YN?

His heart starts reacting after hearing your name, now his curiosity takes place. and raised brows.

Tae- What?

Jk- What did she said?

Tae- That's you slept late because of getting mehndi applied. Oh yes  tell me how is it?!

He speaks looking at Jk's hand then his.

tae- wow yours darker! a bit you know what its mean?!

Jk glance his palm and sat.

Jk- I don't believe in nonsense! *sulk*

Tae- what? *chuckle*

Jk- *glared*

tae glup and Asked.

tae- did somthing happen?

Jk stay silent tae sighs and sat beside him.