LOSE HER.

YN- Wh-at!!

The phone falls from your hand as soon as you get a call from your village that your grandmother is hospitalized.

Simmie- what happened yn...?! (worried)
YN- My grandmother is admit-ted in the hospital, I have to go...

All- WHat!
YN- I h-ave to go sorry...

Your mind shuts down and you run towards the room.
Jai- YN!

________

You start packing your bag in a hurry, you had tears in your eyes and your body was trembling but Stop by grip you looks up...

YN- Jung-koo... (teary) Dadi...

he immediately embrace you and caressed your back.

Jk- calm down...be strong baby...

_____

shah- let us know about her and don't worry she will be fine...

tae- yes cuite...go safely and im sure she will be perfectly fine... hmm...

they says you nod as driver putting bag in car they are concerning you with warm words simmie and jyoti insisted to came with you but mrs. shah stops them. you looks at Jk at last he smile at you, he felt somthing so heavy inside him.

Jk- why im feeling this wrong? I should not. *breath heavily*

YN- thankyou uncle for car--
shah- oh com'on YN...

you smile a bit but turn as jin call you out and smile...
Jin- I have something for you came...
YN- hm?

you follow him in side as no one noticed you looks at him confused when he gives you an beautiful necklace with pandent.

YN- bro-
Jin- Someone sent for you... (you glanced Jk who's talking with preet)

YN- Jungkoo... (mumble)
Jimin- Yup. wear it he will love it...
you smile sadly and Wear it.

YN- bro... please say sorry from me... (looks down) he might be angry that's why he isn't even--

preet- yn... lets go...

___________

You were on the way to your home, Preet was sitting in front and you were thinking
while looking at the road.

YN- god will not let anything bad happen everything will be well, but why did grandmother's
health suddenly deteriorate? And why did Seema say that an envelope had come from
the Shah family? What will be there in it, who will?

While trying to solve all question you fall asleep.

____________

[TIME SKIP]

YN- dadi is fine baba do you have an Idea how much i get scared!

You come running to her room, but everyone there was looking at you with one glance. Grandma's health was not bad, she was at home all well... he walks near you...and looks you with numb eyes...

Papa- why you did this gudiya...?

you glanced your mom but she looks away you frowned.

YN- what--

he threw photos towards you, your heart fall down sees your and jk's photos You were right, there was someone there who was keeping an eye on both of you but now isn't this at all right, they shouldn't have found out like this...

papa- How much I believed in you... Whenever someone used to say that girls should not be given so much relaxation freedom, I always used to thump my chest and say that my doll will not do this... (teary)