Chapter 18 I'll think about it carefully

While soaking in the hot spring, Ling Yi listened to Feng Chu talk about his family affairs.

  After about half an hour, Ling Yi had fully understood Feng Chu's situation.

  Feng Chu graduated from an ordinary university and works in a very leisurely company. He only needs to go there three or four days a week. Because of this, Feng Chu's salary is not high. In order to repay the bank mortgage, Feng Chu worked part-time in the nursing home in his free time and in the shopping mall at night, doing three or four jobs by himself.

  Feng Chu is usually very busy and has no time for blind dates or entertainment, but Grandma Feng is a very powerful woman who threatens Feng Chu "If you don't get married again, you won't be allowed to see me again".

  Feng Chu is a very filial person, his grandma is not in good health, it is impossible for him not to visit her every month.

  Of course, before talking about this, Feng Chu had speculated about Ling Yi - he found that Ling Yi admired some people who were in adversity but survived tenaciously. Maybe it was because Ling Yi was in a difficult situation, so he empathized with him, or maybe it was because he was in the campus. I haven't experienced the beating outside for too long.

  Feng Chu's ability to figure out people's hearts is naturally a must.

  Since he was a child, he met various politicians and businessmen by his mother's side, and often dealt with some cunning old foxes. When getting along with these people, he had to figure out each other's motives. Ling Yi was too involved in the world.

  From Ling Yi's slight expression when listening, Feng Chu could see what kind of plot and language Ling Yi would be moved by.

  Although Feng Chu doesn't like to incite people with words, and he doesn't like to speak on various occasions like other celebrities and politicians, but this does not mean that his eloquence is not good. On the contrary, if Feng Chu really wants to deceive or fool others, he It will definitely be able to do it.

  Feng Chu couldn't help but raised his hand to rub Ling Yi's hair.

  Ling Yi's hair has long been wet with water, and the color of wet hair looks darker, which makes the skin slightly translucent, and the facial features are more clear and delicate.

  "Ling Yi, have you ever thought about who you will marry in the future?"

  Ling Yi subconsciously shook his head.

  For Ling Yi, marriage is too far away. He didn't seem to have thought about these things at all before.

Ling Yi didn't spend time thinking about what kind of person he likes and what kind of person he doesn't like.

  Now that Feng Chu asked, Ling Yi thought for a while: "I'm blind. Although Dr. Zhao didn't say it directly, I don't think the situation is very optimistic. I probably won't get married in the future."

  "What if I propose to you?"

  Ling Yi was stunned for a moment, and then thought that Feng Chu was joking: "Mr. Feng, this matter cannot be joked."

  "I'm very calm," Feng Chu said, "Ling Yi, if you are willing to marry me, I can give my grandma an explanation, and you can also have a stable intimate relationship. You are blind and need someone to take care of you."

  "I'm a burden," Ling Yi said in a serious and gentle tone, "Mr. Feng, if your grandma finds out, she will object."

  "She won't object. She hopes that when I come home from work, there will be someone waiting for me to accompany me, and someone to sleep with me at night." Feng Chu rubbed Ling Yi's hair with his fingertips. Perfect, not anyone's drag. A partner is not just a partner, this relationship can also be a friend, if you don't want to, I won't do anything intimate with you."