Chapter 50 He touched the pillow, which was actually wet

Feng Chu didn't stay in Ling Yi's room all night.

  A little advantage is enough. Although Ling Yi is his wife, he can eat tofu any way he likes, but Ling Yi is not active enough in this matter. Feng Chu will not do too much to scare Ling Yi.

  He is trying to suppress his own nature.

  Ling Yi finally fell asleep in Feng Chu's arms. Feng Chu took a few photos of Ling Yi sleeping soundly. There were many photos of Ling Yi stored in his mobile phone, most of which were secretly taken after Ling Yi fell asleep.

  When Ling Yi woke up the next day, Feng Chu had just returned from exercising, Feng Chu went to the bathroom to take a shower, and Ling Yi was brushing his teeth by the sink through a glass door.

  Because he just woke up, Ling Yi's consciousness was still a little drowsy, and he was in a daze while brushing his teeth.

  Feng Chu came out and wrapped himself in a towel, Ling Yi put down his toothbrush, and washed his face with clean water.

  "Do you want to go to Tianchu Hotel today?" Feng Chu took a towel and wiped Ling Yi's face, "Don't move, your eyelashes are really long."

  Ling Yi's thick eyelashes are covered with crystal drops of water. His eyelashes are not dark in color. His eyelashes, eyebrows and hair are similar in color. Because his skin color is too white, it can be clearly seen. The upper and lower eyelashes are so thick that water drops can be contained on them. don't fall down.

  Feng Chu likes every part of Ling Yi. Ling Yi is so delicate, and when combined together, he has a divine face, even when viewed separately, he looks ridiculous.

  Ling Yi shook his head: "I still won't go, because I can't see her appearance. I have dinner with Mrs. Zhao and Dr. Zhao tonight, and I will stay at their house tonight."

  "Okay." Feng Chu knew that Ling Yi had a very good relationship with Dr. Zhao and Mrs. Zhao. It may be because Ling Yi lacked the care of his elders since he was a child, so it was easier for him to trust his elders. "I'll come over tomorrow."

  The two had breakfast together, and Feng Chu returned to the company after breakfast.

  Ling Yi sat on the sofa for a long time.

  This year, City B has more rain than in previous years. When we wake up in the morning, the weather outside is gloomy, as if it is going to snow.

  Nursing worker Liu brought several new Braille novels to Ling Yi, she tidied up Ling Yi's bookshelf, and suddenly heard Ling Yi say: "Miss Liu, are you busy this evening?"

  While tidying up, nurse Liu said, "There's nothing wrong. Does Mr. Ling need my help?"

  Ling Yi nodded slightly.

  Nurse Liu and Ling Yi have become very familiar with each other during this period of time. She likes Ling Yi very much. There are other guests living in the nursing home. Ling Yi is the one who takes care of her the best. She doesn't lose any temper with them, and often praises them for their outstanding ability and can do anything, so under normal circumstances, she is happy to help Ling Yi ask her to do anything.

  It gets dark earlier in winter, especially on cloudy days. There were snowflakes floating in the cold air, nurse Liu accompanied Ling Yi into a flower shop.

  This flower shop is relatively large, pink roses, white lilies, and eustomas are so colorful that there is a very fresh fragrance of grass and trees in the air. Caregiver Liu looked at this and that, and bought a small bouquet for herself. Freesia.