Chapter 65 Is it too domineering?

Sure enough, Meng Xihua came to Ling's house early the next day.

  Meng Xihua's father has a good relationship with Ling Hua, and they used to be neighbors, so Ling Hua didn't reject Meng Xihua and Ling Yi's relationship. In Ling Hua's eyes, what kind of people should associate with what kind of people, and Ling Yi should associate with people in this circle.

  Meng Xihua is just a bit stupid, speaks freely, acts weak and has no opinion, other things are fine, Ling Hua doesn't hate this child, Meng Xihua begged a little coquettishly, and he asked the other party to take Ling Yi out .

Ling Hua glanced at Meng Xihua: "Ling Yi is blind, so you can bring him back no matter how I handed it over to you."

  Meng Xihua said with a hearty smile: "Don't worry uncle, I will always watch over Xiaoyi, so as not to let Xiaoyi have any accidents."

  Ling Yi put on his coat.

  It was freezing and snowy outside, Ling Yi wrapped a woolen scarf around his body after going out.

  Meng Xihua took Ling Yi downstairs: "A few people who had a good time on weekdays are here. I even went to City B to meet you once, but they haven't seen you for a year and a half. Today I specially give you a surprise."

  Ling Yi's circle is not big, because he went to school together, Meng Xihua has the best relationship with him, and the others can only be called good.

  "Qin Li and the others will come too?"

  "Of course he's here. He was talking about you a few days ago," Meng Xihua opened the car door and said mysteriously, "But the point is not him. My fiancée's brother is also here. Whether you like it or not, we must get to know each other. Maybe after getting acquainted, I feel that he is a nice person."

  Ling Yi didn't take it to heart, and said casually: "Okay."

  Meng Xihua said: "Xiaoyi, your complexion looks a little bad these two days, didn't you sleep well last night?"

  "A little insomnia."

  "Why don't you come to live in my house? It's really disgusting to live under the same roof with Su Peiwan and Ling Bo." Meng Xihua frowned, "I've never seen someone as thick-skinned as Ling Bo, who is obviously an illegitimate child. But even more arrogant than you serious young master."

  During the conversation, the two soon arrived at the hotel. Meng Xihua booked a private room here, and he and Ling Yishang went together.

  As soon as the door was opened, there was a sound. Meng Xihua and Ling Yi were sprayed with sequins and ribbons. Meng Xihua quickly patted his hair and shoulders, and said dissatisfiedly: "The hairstyle I just had today, you sprayed it all what?"

  A few boys in their twenties came over: "Ling Yi, we didn't see you on your birthday a while ago, so I'll make it up for you today."

  Ling Yi took off his coat: "Thank you."

  The only people present were Meng Xihua and Ling Yi who grew up together. Ling Yi usually would not reject Meng Xihua's approach, but the others did not necessarily. Although the others wanted to hug Ling Yi and ask about Ling Yi's current situation, they controlled themselves Without thinking, he just stepped forward and patted Ling Yi on the shoulder: "Xiao Yi, have your eyes recovered a bit? My dad knows some good doctors, and I will take you to see them some other day?"

  "We wanted to visit you in the hospital the year before last. Su Peiwan checked all the nurses and doctors in your ward, and no matter who came, they were blocked from the door."