Chapter 40 Ling Yi's sleeping behavior

This time Feng Chu took a very long bath.

  Ling Yi closed his eyes but couldn't fall asleep. He wanted to play with his mobile phone for a while, but he threw both mobile phones in the living room. It's not a good habit to play with your phone before going to bed, and Ling Yi has been suffering from insomnia recently, so it's not suitable to put it next to his pillow.

  The world after blindness is not completely dark, what is frightening is that there is no darkness at all, it is nothingness. So opening and closing the eyes are very similar, the difference is that opening the eyes makes him feel better mentally, as if he is not blind, and closing the eyes will make Ling Yi feel more comfortable and relaxed, and it will be easier for him to fall asleep and rest.

  Ling Yi couldn't sleep, he wanted to know if Feng Chu was asleep now, so he put on his slippers and went to Feng Chu's bedroom.

  He knocked lightly on the door and called out "Mr. Feng", but no one inside answered.

  Feng Chu was taking a bath in the bathroom at this time, the water was rushing down, he didn't hear Ling Yi's gentle voice at all.

  Because the door was not closed, Ling Yi pushed it open, and he walked in, only then heard the sound of water in the bathroom.

  Feng Chu's bedroom is about the same size as Ling Yi's bedroom. The difference is that there is no large cloakroom connected to it, only a simple wardrobe.

  Feng Chu's dress requirements are neat and tidy, so the closet is almost full of formal clothes, and there are very few casual clothes. Usually, he doesn't buy hundreds of sets of clothes in a flashy manner and pick them up in the morning.

  Because Ling Yi is very young, most young people like different dressing styles. Feng Chu also has his own selfishness. He thinks that Ling Yi looks good in whatever he wears, so he fills Ling Yi's cloakroom very much.

  Ling Yi found the position of the bed, and he got under the quilt.

  Feng Chu didn't go to bed immediately after taking a shower, and it was still early when he usually fell asleep, so he went to the study to do some work.

  Ling Yi was not conspicuous in the quilt, so of course Feng Chu didn't notice.

  At half past eleven, Feng Chu closed the laptop and went back to the bedroom.

  He lifted the quilt and was about to sleep, but he didn't expect Ling Yi to sleep in the middle with a pillow in his arms.

  Although this scene is very tempting, Feng Chu did not act rashly. He would not think that Ling Yi sleepwalked here, and he would not think that Ling Yi wanted to have a relationship with him.

  Ling Yi just fell asleep this time, and he slept lightly, and he woke up just after Feng Chu picked him up.

  "Mr. Feng."

  Feng Chu looked down at him: "Go to the wrong room?"

  Ling Yi shook his head: "I can't sleep, I want to sleep with Mr. Feng."

  "I'm right next door to you. Call me whenever you have nightmares at night." It's not that Feng Chu doesn't want to be with Ling Yi, but when they are together, it's hard for him not to do anything, "Ling Yi, I You are an adult, if you sleep next to me, I may not just kiss you at night."

  While speaking, Feng Chu pressed Ling Yi's hand on his body by the way: "What will I do, do you understand now?"

  Ling Yi was so burned that he immediately withdrew his hand. He was speechless for a moment, thinking that Feng Chu's things were too exaggerated to be true——Feng Chu was tall and strong, and he was naturally extraordinary in some respects. If Ling Yi's eyes hadn't been blind , Seeing it with his own eyes might have shocked him even more.