Chapter 52 Ling Yi's soft curly hair scratched Feng Chu's cheeks slightly itchy

After Feng Chu returned to his room, he saw Ling Yi lying on the sofa playing with his phone.

  Ling Yi didn't hear the sound of the door opening because he was wearing earphones. Feng Chu glanced at Ling Yi and walked over naturally, putting one hand on Ling Yi's waist: "Go back now? Or do you plan to stay here for two days?" ?”

  Ling Yi doesn't like living in hotels very much.

  Now that he has met Ruan Qingzhi, he has no intention of staying any longer. In fact, when he first came here, Ling Yi didn't have any hope of seeing Ruan Qingzhi.

  Although his fever has subsided, his body is still a little heavy and uncomfortable, his body temperature is a little higher than normal, and his voice is slightly hoarse when he speaks: "I want to go back."

  Feng Chu nodded: "Okay."

  Ling Yi turned over and faced Feng Chu. Feng Chu felt itchy in his heart. He wanted to bow his head and kiss Ling Yi. Ling Yi's moist lips looked good, but he hoped that Ling Yi could take the initiative to kiss Ling Yi. Come up and let yourself be kissed.

  Of course Ling Yi didn't know what Feng Chu was thinking, and when Feng Chu posted it, he couldn't help but said: "Mr. Feng, this sofa is too small for the two of us."

  Feng Chu reached out and hugged Ling Yi: "Is there anything I need to take away? If not, I'll leave now."

  Ling Yi shook his head: "Not really."

  Because he didn't plan to stay for a long time, Ling Yi didn't bring anything to the hotel.

  The two went out together, Feng Chu's car was in the parking lot of the hotel, Ling Yi followed Feng Chu into the car.

  Feng Chu likes to collect all kinds of sports cars, and there are seven or eight top-level sports cars in the garage of just one long-term villa. Although Ling Yi couldn't see, he was very observant. In order to avoid being exposed, Feng Chu basically only drove the same car to pick up Ling Yi.

  He came out with some friends last night and drove the limited-edition Koenigsegg out of the garage.

  He opened the car door for Ling Yi, and Ling Yi asked curiously, "Mr. Feng got a new car?"

  "No," Feng Chu said, "My car broke down and I've been repairing it for the past two days. I borrowed a friend's car."

  Ling Yi is not interested in sports cars, and he can't remember all the logos of luxury cars. He only recognizes the Ferrari, Lamborghini and other common car logos that his father often drives.

  Feng Chu sometimes felt strange.

  There is a big difference between him and Ling Yi in appearance. Although Feng Chu is handsome, he is not so handsome. It is more because of his strong aura and the intimidation brought by his height and body. Ling Yi's face is captivating and gentle. Harmless feeling. The two have completely different hobbies. Feng Chu likes sports, luxury cars and watches, and is extremely ambitious in his career. Ling Yi likes to sit quietly and read a book, and seems to be always resigned.

  It is obviously completely different, but Feng Chu can't stop Ling Yi.

  "Your birthday is coming, what gift do you want?" Feng Chu said, "Do you have any wishes?"

  Ling Yi didn't celebrate his birthday very much, he didn't like birthdays, maybe subconsciously he hated his own birth.

  He thought about it seriously: "I don't have a wish this year, just let Mr. Feng spend it with me."