04

(Edited)

After getting everyone up and ready it's time to get to school. Of course my dad's forgot about my birthday, but hey who cares it's just a stupid birthday. I don't need anyone to remember other than my best friend in the whole wide world. Kalen.

As I am walking the younger kids to school. I can't stop thinking about the last time I had a birthday party. I was 8 I had a birthday party that was zombie themed. I loved it as a kid. I was so happy and excited. All my older siblings were there and my dad's were there. We had cake and celebrated it. It was the best birthday ever.

After dropping off the kids I start my walk to school. Once I get there I see that Kalen is waiting out front for me. For some reason today just seems like a lot. Like I am super overwhelmed. I don't know why but I am. It's probably nothing.

"Hey cutie!" Kalen says to me as I walk up to him. He puts his arm on my shoulders and we're off the attempt to walk though the sea of students. Me and Kalen have been best friends since the 6th grade. I met him when I was having one of me breakdowns cause the stress was getting to much. He helped me though it, just like he dose with the rest. He came out as gay in the 7th grade to me and I was so happy for him. I was there for every crush breakup, and every girl that try's to get with him telling them to get lost. And I love him to death.