16

(Edited)

" Don't you dare have that thing touch your mouth." My papa says, oh god. I'm screwed. " Why are you guys awake?" I ask. "I heard you open your window I wanted to make sure you were ok" Noah says while staring at the smoking thing in my hand. " Seems like you're not ok," He says after a few seconds of silence. " What do you mean I'm fine," I say while putting out my cigarette and closing my window. " No you're not fine, you're killing you're lungs. Why?"

" Cause there are too many things in my life to deal with and this is the only thing that allows me to breathe!" I accidentally yell out. As soon as those words leave my mouth I slap a hand over my mouth. "I'm sorry!" I say quickly with tears starting to come to my eyes. "Hey, it's ok! I know that you have been having a bunch of trouble lately, but we're here now! And that thing isn't going to help you breathe! It may feel like it but over time it's gonna start to feel like you can't breathe!" My Dad says to me, maybe they are starting to care.....

Ciao guys!!! i know I have not been posting a lot! And I'm so sorry about that, I have trouble writing my ideas down for my books so it takes a while for me to get a chapter written and posted, but please be paicent and I will get chapters posted more!!! Ciao!!