chapter 11

Now i think I heard sound of water . Let's go follow me . Without any word.
Pete held Kim's hand while kinn and Vegas glared at each other while following.
After half an hour when they found nothing. Kinn started shouting at Porsche .
Where is the water ??
Kinn for the love of God shut up.  My life's getting worse and worse since the day I met you .
Same you are just a trouble in my life.
Sure . Then he pushed kinn. And he slipped and fell into the stream but ge pulled Porsche with him who fell on top of him .
They jumped in happiness. They called everyone to get down . First Pete and then Porsche helped him to get down.  Pete came down with Vegas. .
They drank water washed themselves up. Porsche cleaned Kim's wounds. 
Now that everyone is here . Let's collect some food .  Kim is injured he should rest . Vegas and pete go collect some fruits. And kinn you help me with catching fish.
Everyone nodded and got to work except Kim who fell asleep near the back at soft grass under some shade close enough for Porsche to keep an eye on him.
As per his last experience kinn knew nothing about catching fish . He kept poking water with a blunt stick.
They are fast , i wish we had something sharper ..
Porsche laughed at his silliness. He kept looking at kinn how long can he do this .
Stop laughing if you can't help .
Aww don't be cranky.  I got you . But first we need to sharpen your weapon. He took out knife from his pocket .
Not you need to aim little further then what you can see cause the image is distorted in water.  Get it .
Yes. 
Then Porsche took the stick and plunged it into the stream and caught a fish .
Kinn jumped in happiness.
You wanna try ??
Kinn nodded and immediately caught some fish .
He jumped in happiness again.   He didn't realise this whole time , his arm was wrapped around Porsche's waist.
Instead of removing it.  He kept it there catching more fish .
Whereas Vegas and pete left to find fruits. Vegas had no clue what to look for . Whereas Pete knew wild berries. While growing up he went out with grandparents to collect berries.
Are you sure they won't kill us ??Vegas asked pete. Looking at the fruits they have collected.
They won't I know. They are just malberries they are sweet and here try some. Pete took a bite and offered Vegas.
Hate the texture. Vegas immediately spat them out.
Khun Vegas we are not at home , we are in wild and there might be a wild animal hiding somewhere to eat you.pete his berries in his pocket away from Vegas.
Don't worry i got this . Vegas showed him the gun he was hiding in his pants.
You HAVE A GUN . Pete looked shocked they could get an animal to eat or something or protect themselves.
Yeah stole from one of those idiots. Vegas told him smugly
Khun Vegas it's gonna get late. Let's go.  Pete took his arm to drag him but immediately stopped when he realised what he did and blushed a little.
Nope I am gonna go my way.  You go your way.  Vegas started walking his own way .
No we are going back . What's wrong with you ?? Pete pulled him towards him but only for Vegas to be more strong and pull him into his arms.
I don't know how  do I trust you that you won't murder me ?? One of those fruits could be poisonous. Vegas  teased him and nibbled his earlobes that sent shivers up Pete's spine.
Khun Vegas i- i w-ould never. Pete let out a small moan.
Whatever I am leaving. Vegas pushed Pete away and left. Pete felt rush of emotions being pushed away like that. The weird power that Vegas holds on him is really irritating for him .
VEGAS . He shouted to get his attention.but taht only angered Vegas due disrespect.
How dare you ?? Vegas pushed him into the nearby tree. His hands around Pete's neck chocking him. Pete turned red as he couldn't breathe. Vegas left him after he begged a bit and tapped him hands in attempt to get out of the hands.
I am sorry sir but I can't let you leave alone.  He said to Vegas his heads dizzy but he's gonna protect him
Come with me leave your boss. Vegas said with a smirk as if luring Pete to betray kinn.  But Pete trusts Porsche so he'll do what his friend asked him to and kinn and Kim are safe with Porsche. For now he can focus on Vegas.
Ok let's go .  He agreed to Vegas who looked at him suspiciously.