chapter 22

Early in the morning, Porsche was the first one to wake up. He started preparing fresh pancakes for everyone .  He ordered grocery when he found Kim and chay are basically living on junk or on diet food .Kinn was the first one to arrive. Porsche opened the door. Kinn gave him a sad smile. Last night arm told him when Porsche left.  But then tawan called him and he didn't follow Porsche to Kim's place.  He hates himself for it. But he wants to know what he's up to.
But there's something he's more guilty about . Last night  tawan called him in his room.  He really wanted to know what was up with him,  that was his  biggest mistake.

Porsche moved and let him enter and went back to kitchen, without saying a word. He is still annoyed. Last thing he wants to do in the morning is fight.
Smell of the pancakes woke up chay, who immediately knew his brother was still home. Everytime when  chay met Porsche at night that meant he'll be gone by morning but the smell of pancakes meant he's still here. One of the rarest mornings.
He ran down the stairs to meet his brother waking Kim and macau  in the  process. Kim was really happy to see "puppy chay " while macau behaved like a "grumpy kitten " who was forced to wake up at 7 in the morning.
Hiaaaaaa. You are still here.
Yes I am baby.  Now did you brush your teeth??
No. He hugged his brother.
Go and brush your teeth. And take both of them with you . He pointed at Kim and cau who were rubbing their eyes and yawning.
Kinn smiled at his brothers.
Good morning, Kim.  Good morning cau. That woke up both of them.
Hia why are you here ??Kim immediately turned cold while cau glared at him.
Porsche called us. Kinn replied with a tight smile .
Us as in ...asked kim. He's hates being around way too many people and especially his family.
Everyone else. Said kinn he understands how much Kim hates gatherings.
NOOOO. Screamed macau. He doesn't wanna meet anyone else and he thought they called tawan as well and his dad too.
Calm down Cau , Pete's coming as well. And no dads. Screamed Porsche from kitchen . He knows how to stop a tantrum
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. And the tantrum changed into excitement. Even Kim relaxed a bit. 

Bell rang again. Cau ran to open it . Only to be disappointed, it was grocery delivery. He carried the groceries back to the kitchen.
Then kinn forced all the kids to go back and brush their teeth. He needs to make up for last night. He entered the kitchen slowly. It looks like Porsche started working on some soup . He was cutting the vegetables that's the biggest knife kinn has seen in his life.
Hey i wanna talk to you about something. Kinn quietly slid in.
What ?? Porsche turned around. 
I am sorry tawan ruined our date yesterday. He got little closer to him.
I don't care, get out.  He's angry and hurt not in any mood for confrontation. Porsche just went back to work.
Hey ,hey , hey listen.  I am sorry i am really sorry .  Kinn got closer stood next to him. He really wants to bring Porsche back.  Tawan is being unbearable for him
Oh get out.  I really don't wanna listen any stupid excuse when in the end it's him you love.  He got away again. Started preparing something else. Not caring about kinn he tried his best to focus on breakfast.
Love..kinn soundly like he was begging. He held his waist.
Stay away i said.  Porsche broke free from his grip and pushed him away. Kinn looked extremely hurt but he deserves it.
Listen i really don't love him. I just wanted to know who's traitor who's selling our information to those Italians. Kinn tried explaining.  Porsche was getting angry so he turned around.
Oh yes and  you'll do that by bringing your traitor ex back.  Giving him luxurious room and .. he pulled his shirt. He found a hickey he is sure he never left there.  Its tawan or his new boytoy he doesn't care. He will not become a joke this time. When needed thrown in a prison , when needed brought back to make a head of the family without being  given any explanation. He's done with this asshole
And sleeping with him.  Great. You do that.   He sounded broken.  He pushed kinn out. 
Its not what it looks like Porsche. Listen to me .kinn kept begging as Porsche pushed him out.
No thanks get out. I have something way more important than your stupid fling to discuss. Dont get on my nerves. He said as he threw kinn out of the kitchen and went back in. 

Soon there was a loud banging on the door. Its obviously khun. He found Kinn has already arrived without him when he saw big and ken standing outside. He was furious and kept banging the door. Until kinn opened it. 
YAAA KINN YOU CAME HERE ALL BY YOURSELF AND DIDN'T BRING ME.
you were sleeping I didn't wanna disturb you. Kinn made up and excuse and sat on the opposite end.  Just in case khun attacks him.
P'PETEEE. Macau screamed as he came down.  He pushed khun away and jumped into a hug.  And that was followed by chay who was still brushing his teeth but wanted a hug.   He hugged Pete but khun pretended to be hurt so both of them hugged khun as well. Then they were asked to finish brushing.
Kim was the first one to came down.
He was very delighted to see pancakes and different syrups to go with it. It got his coffee black, the way he loves. Kinn got same breakfast but Porsche won't even look at him. Khun got pancakes with milkshake. Kim believes that breakfast could be assassination attempt cause no normal human eats that much sugar for breakfast. Chay proved him wrong immediately when he got the same breakfast but he added three different types of syrups to go with it. Macau doesn't like sweet stuff.  So he miso soup with onigiri rice balls with an omlette . It wasn't spicy but something he and Pete can enjoy. Arm and pol was more than happy with their coffee and pancakes . Pol needs that kind of breakfast especially since they provide tasteless food at the compound.
Porsche didn't allow them to start.  He is waiting for the last member. Chay and khun are whinning about how they wanna eat.
Bell rang and macau opened the door.
Hiaaaaaa. He hugged his brother.
He took Vegas in. 
You are late. You were supposed to be here at 8. Porsche glared at him. 
Its 8:05 am. I am sorry your highness. He snarked at him.
Whatever. Sit down .  Vegas was shocked. He has never had breakfast with his cousins. They do have dinners together with their dads present. Even if they are together Kim and Cau are rarely or never present for safety issues
Is it poisoned?? He asked outof genuine worry. It wouldn't sound nice if people found out he died after eating the best smelling/ tasting pancakes .
Oh i wish it was. I could've killed two people here. Kinn looked away.  He knows he the second one. Weirdly he can feel that Porsche hates both him and Vegas equally at this point. They looked at each other and rolled their eyes.

I have written the next chapter but i wanna see response to this chapter before uploading it 😈😈