chapter 24

Rest of the afternoon was spent with Vegas and kinn trying to outdoing each other in finding evidence only to be beaten by Kim. Khun and chay decided to watch a drama , while cuddling. Pete and macau are cooking up some monstrosity.
Hia are you going back today ?? Chay asked.
I haven't thought about it.  he really hasn't. He could stay. If he wants to but he really wanna beat tawan, maybe throw him off stairs .
Hey hey he can stay here. Right kinn. He said when he saw sad chay.  His brother have stone faces they can hide everything now, he has a chance to pamper chay and he'll do it with everything he has.
No he's going back home with us. Kinn said. Porsche can go stay in his and Pete's room or live with him  if he wants . Take over the house burn it.  He could care less about it. He needs Porsche back in that house so he can breathe.  He will beg for his forgiveness till his last breath.
Vegas was trying to choose a side. If he should go back tell his dad everything or if should team up with Porsche .

He called tawan to ask him about the progress. What he was told made him upset instead of making him happy. Kinn choose him , he went in.  They kissed but then he pushed away and left.  He didn't go behind Porsche. His plan might be successful. He has torn kinn and Porsche apart but why does it hurt .
Seeing how macau looks at him weirdly as if he's guilty. Pete gives him more professional smiles now. He's going back with them as plan but he'll make sure Porsche only knows as much as needed. He doesn't need to know how his father treats him or how his mistress treats macau. Macau has gotten way closer to pete then he originally expected. He's happy to see even if one day he's no longer there for his brother. He'll still have a loving family behind. Khun has started pampering Macau with chay . Kim is comfortable with his presence, kinn smiles at him . Pete has basically adopted macau. He treats him like his son.  Porsche it's weird but the pack mom. Loving everyone and on his way teaching them how to love. But sadness in his eyes because of tawan feel like it's all his fault.
Pete and macau packed their bags to leave. Chay was sad that everyone was leaving. Kim consoled him while he blushed. Khun cheered for both of them.  Porsche smiled at them. Kinn and khun decided to return as well. As much as Porsche hates it. He still has to confront tawan.
Porsche sat with kinn in the back while pol drove them.
Kinn went to his father's office.
"What brings you here Annakinn??
"There's a spy in our compound. Arm and pol are looking into it. I sent Pete to minor family house as Macau's bodyguard to spy on Vegas." 
"Spies are a sign of a weak leader Annakinn. "
"Sorry Pa "
" I don't need a sorry.  I need that spies head on my table "
" As you wish "
With that kinn left the office. Kinn learnt to hide his feelings . Especially after he was degradated by his father. He kept his head high and worked through the problem. He knows he's just a leader just because khun is unstable and Kim wants nothing to do with mafia.
He walked towards his office only to find tawan standing in front of the door.  
Hey he said with a seductive smile.
He walked forward leaned slightly on kinn. If it was 2 years ago.  This would've ended them together in bed. But now kinn knows better and he can clearly see that second band on his finger.
Where's the pen drive??kinn asked with a cold voice.
Ohh you are always thinking about work maybe you relax. Tawan tried seducing further.
I relax when its my time to relax. I need that pendrive. He turned and glared at him
But I need something in return.he smirked while asking. Kinn is already disgusted by him. What did he like about this man .
You are already getting the protection i don't think you are in any position of asking anything else. Kinn glared.
Tawan made a fake pout to look innocent but he looks nothing but a duck .
* Even ducks are offended at that comparison.
Then kinn heard someone clearing their throat.  They turned around to find Porsche.
Khun kinn. I am here to take that pen drive to arm. Kinn looked confused but trusted Porsche.
Yes.  Hand over the drive to Porsche. Said kinn .
What if he changes it or steals the information? He whined and pulled kinn closer but kinn stood there like a rock. His eyes focused on Porsche.  Who looked calm but like a calm before storm.
Why would I ?? I am not you. He smiled. A vicious smile. Kinn was weirdly proud of him.
You you YOU you are just a mere servent.  Know your limits. He screamed. Kinn got visibly very angry.  He was about to shout but Porsche signed him to stop.
And YOU sir are just a traitor. If anything i should shoot you right now. But I am not.  And worse you are holding my boyfriend who is very uncomfortable so if to make this as easy as possible for both of us. Give me that pendrive.
Porsche moved forward. Kinn removed tawans arm and pushed him away . He took Porsche's hand squeezed it . Then he moved his other hand forward asking for pendrive.
Tawan smirked. He handed over the pendrive. Porsche and kinn went in the office leaving a furious tawan  outside.
I don't think it has anything in it. Porsche said as he settled in kinn's chair.
Hmm me too. Kinn stood next to him .
He admired the man he loves.
Arm knocked the door. Kinn allowed him to enter . He took his laptop and sat in front of Porsche. 
Kinn still standing beside Porsche.
Porsche was relaxed last time it was blank. He looked at arm who was very concentrated on it. 
Khun kinn. We are in. But his expressions looked troubled. Oh god did this bastard put Porsche's name in it.
Porsche..... Kinn called.
It said
Big
Chan
Pete
Pol
And Porsche...
And then there was the secret information that Vegas stole.
Khun kinn I think he's manipulating us. . Big and chan has been the oldest boygaurds. I can bet my life it's not Porsche , Pete or Pol.
Kinn stared at Porsche and Porsche thought that bastard is actually gonna send me to that hell again.

Hehehhehehe enjoy people