Chapter Sixty-three

I don't really know a lot about love
A lot about love, a lot about love
But you're in my head, you're in my blood
And it feels so good, it hurts so much
I don't really know a lot about love
A lot about love, a lot about love
But you're in my head, you're in my blood
And it feels so good, it hurts so much (so much)
It feels so good, it hurts so much

Marina_About love.

Bryson's POV ;-)

I waited patiently at the lobby, I contacted Pamela with the number she used to contact me, she was on her way with every other person that cared about Zemela. Which meant trouble for me.

The nurse walked out with a smile, I stood up in a haste.
"How's she..they? How_"

"They are both doing well, both mother and baby are safe and healthy" she smiled at me.

"Ca...can I see them?" I asked in a low voice.
"She requested to be alone" she said, "err, she asked for some people though"

I swallowed a lump in my throat, so she didn't want to see me, "they're on their way" I managed to answer the nurse.

I slumped down on the chair, I heard footsteps approach and I knew they were the ones.

"Where's she?" – "How is she?" – "is she okay?"
Three people asked at once.

"Hey Bryson" Arlo eyed me

Ignoring me I answered their questions, "she's fine. She wants to see you" I pointed at her ward door.

They all nodded before making for the room, Pamela lagged behind, "I'm glad you came" she smiled before following her supposed boyfriend into the room.

I sat at the lobby waiting for them or someone to come out and inform me about her and the babies health. Deep in my heart I wished she would want to see me.

I slept off unknowingly, I woke up to a tap on my shoulder, it was a nurse, the nurse from earlier.

"You should leave sir. You can check up tomorrow, she'll be calm tomorrow. It's a girls thing"

I smiled, "thank you"

I stood up to leave, I was staying at the beach house.
"I see you still had a little conscience left in you" I heard my best friends voice.

"Why? Say something, the cat got your tongue now Griffin?" There was hurt and pain in his voice, l almost flinched.

"I was a coward, I ran away like always" I said.

"Do you know how hurt she was? How embarrassed she was? You broke her more than even her father"

"I know, I know all that! And that's why I'm here to try and fix it!"

"It's too late man! Can't you see, she's happy with her life, why now? Why do you want to ruin things?"

"I want to fix things" I said again.

"How did you even know? Who told you? Ruby?"

"That's not important. I just want to fix things, I really regret all the stuffs I did, if you can just let me see_"

"Zemela doesn't want to see you, leave her and her child alone!"

"Please! I beg you, I've never asked for a favor this big from you, have I? I know I messed up and I'm sorry. Please" I looked at him desperately.

"I would have considered if you had been here few months ago not now!" With that he walked away.

I slowly walked to my car, tears kept streaming out of my eyes as I drove back home.