Chapter 406: Zhang Chunjiao was Badly Beaten

When everyone arrived at Xiao Fuqi's house, they saw Xiao Fuqi swing his fists at Zhang Chunjiao like she was a piece of dough.

Even from a distance, people noticed Zhang Chunjiao's bruised and swollen face. Everyone sucked in a deep breath. Xiao Fuqi was really ruthless this time. He didn't hold back. In the past, Xiao Fuqi would only attack Zhang Chunjiao when he was drunk, but this time...

No wonder Xiao Xiaoqiang came to call for help.

"Stop!" The village chief, Xiao Taiyang, immediately shouted, "Xiao Fuqi, what are you doing? Are you trying to kill her?"

Xiao Fuqi's face was full of anger, and his face was still livid.

He did not stop waving his fist. Instead, he punched Zhang Chunjiao's stomach.

"Help, help..." Zhang Chunjiao cried out in horror, "He's going to kill me. Help!" She wounded weak. At this moment, she was lying on the ground in the courtyard. Her clothes were in a mess, and her face was bruised and swollen. Xiao Fuqi was sitting on her stomach, and one of his hands was pressing on her chest. He kept punching her stomach.

The village chief immediately shouted, "Quick. Pull him back!"

A few strong men ran to stop Xiao Fuqi. Even after he was held back, Xiao Fuqi was still very angry. He raised his foot and kicked Zhang Chunjiao's stomach again.

Everyone, "..."

What is going on? Are they husband and wife or sworn enemies?

The village chief was angry. He said very sternly, "Xiao Fuqi, what's wrong with you? Do you want to beat her to death?"

Xiao Fuqi was still angry as he said, "This damn woman deserves to be beaten to death!"

"Nonsense!" The village chief shouted sternly, "You'll get the death penalty if you kill her!" Xiao Fuqi tightly pursed his lips. The fury in his eyes directly sprayed toward Zhang Chunjiao, who was still lying on the ground. He said loudly, "Even if I have to pay with my life, I will beat her to death."

Everyone,"..." What kind of great hatred is there between this pair of husband and wife?

The village chief shouted, "Enough! You aren't afraid of death, but this is incredibly embarrassing!"

At this moment, Zhang Chunjiao got up from the ground and knelt in front of the village chief. She begged the village chief for help and cried, "Village Chief, please save me. Xiao Fuqi, that bastard, was really going to beat me to death."

Looking at Zhang Chunjiao's disheveled clothes, messy hair, and swollen nose and face, really made people feel sympathy and pity for her. However, when they thought of Zhang Chunjiao's disgusting character, their sympathy faded.

"Get up first. Otherwise, people will think I'm bullying you." Xiao Taiyang said in a bad mood. Then, he looked at Xiao Fu and angrily rebuked, "And you! Why can't we use words? Must you use fists?" Xiao Fuqi seemed to be very angry as he said, "Village chief, this damn woman just took all of my family's money and was preparing to leave. If I didn't catch her in time, she would be gone already!"

Hearing Xiao Fuqi's words, the others were immediately shocked.

Xiao Fuqi's family wasn't poor. Xiao Fuqi's parents, Xiao Fuqi, Zhang Chunjiao, and their daughter were all working people. Only Xiao Xiaoqiang was too young to work. Even though they didn't get to use Little Light's manure, they got the rental from Xiao Lingyu's mountain contract. They had received quite a lot of money this year. It was at least ten thousand. Zhang Chunjiao had taken all that. No wonder Xiao Fuqi was so mad. They would be mad too.