Chapter 555: Supermarket Opening 1

"Eh. There are so many people with flower baskets!"

Before the door opened, the crowd saw people coming over from the parking lot with flower baskets in their hands.

Wan Congsong from Jun Hao Hotel came personally to congratulate Boss Xiao. He had direct cooperation with Boss Xiao. Now that Boss Xiao had opened a supermarket in City Z, of course, he had to come to congratulate her.

Boss Zeng from Zeng Family's Vegetable Shop was there with a flower basket too. Gu Ziye and his group also came from Xing Yin County to help celebrate.

The other bosses who wanted to collaborate with Xiao Lingyu and Zeng Yaozu also came with flower baskets. Instantly, the door was filled with flower baskets.

The elders naturally didn't recognize these bosses. But they found this very novel.

Boss Pang and Boss Wen saw many flower baskets, but they were not that worried.

However, they soon noticed the latest black model Maybach moving into the parking lot. The minimum price for this Maybach was 25 million, and the license plate number was from City Z.

In the entire City Z, those who could afford to buy this Maybach could be counted on one hand. What was this expensive vehicle doing here? Was the owner going to compete for the vegetables too?

Both Boss Pang and Boss Wen felt a deep sense of crisis.

Boss Wen saw the car and asked curiously, "Boss Pang, do you recognize this car?" He meant do you know the owner of this car?

Boss Pang shook his head.

Boss Pang's hotel was only four-star. He had many rich guests, but for a person who could drive the latest model Maybach, they would frequent five-star hotels. As a hotel manager, he knew a lot of big bosses, but there were still the truly rich and powerful that he didn't know.

Boss Wen narrowed his eyes and said with doubt, "Who could this be? Is he here to congratulate the shop's opening or..." Is he here to fight for the vegetables?

Boss Wen felt uncertain. He wondered how many vegetables would be available. On the day of the opening, more than half of the hotel and restaurant owners in City Z were there. The cake was only so big.

Boss Wen was a little envious. Other people needed to beg the customers to buy, but this boss had the customers begging her. But there was nothing they could do. If they didn't beg for the vegetables, they would lose business.

With so many big bosses there, it would be a bloody fight.

The Maybach stopped, and then the driver opened the back door.

When the owner of the car got out, whether it was Boss Pang, Boss Wen, or the other big bosses, they were clearly shocked.

Most of the general managers and bosses didn't know the most powerful man in City Z personally, but this man was always on the news and in magazines, so they recognized him.

"Isn't that Chairman Yan?" Boss Wen's mouth was wide open. "What is Chairman Yan doing here?"

Boss Pang was shocked, and his brows were tightly knitted together.

The Yan group owned the largest supermarket in City Z, and the daily traffic was overflowing.

Could it be that Chairman Yan was also here to discuss cooperation?

If Yan Siming came personally to discuss business, how could these small bosses compete?

The black cars behind the Maybach stopped one after another. Then, the people came out, carrying a ton of flower baskets.