xl. + 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚

STYLE ── fourth

"𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧, 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, '𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞"— style, taylor swift

— style, taylor swift

Ever since the Monza GP, something had awakened inside Juliette. The weekend reminded her how much she loved being in the paddocks, not only because of the races, but because of all the amazing friends she had there and missed so much.

It was also a great test for her to realize that the Ferrari team had given her and her son all the support to attend the races safely and still enjoy their time there. Santi had been absolutely enchanted to see his dad with his racing suit as well as getting a private tour through the garage to watch the cars and the engineers working.

Whenever Charles would steal Santi to himself, Juliette took the opportunity to visit the Red Bull and Mclaren garages to catch up with her friends as well as having lunch with them in her free time. It was great to talk more freely with them, feeling once again like herself and noticing how supportive her friends were as they asked several questions about her stay-at-home mom life and Santiago.

And despite loving to spend time at home with her son, she had to admit she was upset to leave on Monday. The entire weekend was like a part of her that was missing felt complete and she missed recording videos for her channel. So, after a lot of thought and some phone calls, Juliette decided to travel to Singapore for the country's Grand Prix the following weekend.

It absolutely broke her heart to drive Santi to stay with his grandparents in Madrid, but she also saw it as an opportunity for them to know each other better and knew she trusted Reyes and Carlos Sr. wholeheartedly.

So, as Juliette finally arrived in Singapore on Thursday night, her husband came to pick her up and drove her to the hotel as they watched the city's lights and talked excitedly about their son and that weekend. Carlos was upset that Santi wasn't there but understood that it'd be too big of a change for the boy's routine due to the time zone.

"So, what are the plans for the weekend?" He asked her as he put an arm under his head and they laid in bed with her body fitting inside his.

"I was thinking about coming back with the vlogs, spending some time with my friends and then we can finally come home to our baby."

"Amazing." Carlos agreed with a nod before leaning down to drop a good night kiss on her lips.

For the next couple of days, Juliette went back to her old routine, which honestly felt like a lifetime ago yet turned out more natural than she imagined. As she accompanied Carlos for free practice and enjoyed the meantime to have a brief conversation in camera with the team principal before the couple and their friend group proceeded to go out and she recorded some funny moments.