❁Chapter 1❁

Alpha Feather Arya is the exact opposite of her name.

Neither is she soft as a feather, nor pure or calm.

She's known for destruction. For craving blood and annihilation.

She lives to see fear in her enemies' eyes, or life flashing in them for one last time before she slashes their throats.

She's known to breath in the metalic air of blood, and for demanding whatever has caught her vulturous gaze.

Feather Arya loathes betrayers, liars. She doesn't blink an eye to avenge whatever's done wrong to the weak and poor.

So, no matter how fearsome she is, everyone respects her from deep within their hearts.

Everyone knows to turn to her and find justice when things go wrong.

Alpha Arya is always there for her family.

Which goes beyond her pack borders. Because not only is she an Alpha of the largest pack, which consists a combination of various other packs, in the world,

She's also a multi-millioniare, owning several businesses, both legal and illegal.

She's known as the Alpha Queen by her followers.

__________

Florian Edgar belongs to the lowest of the ranks. He's an Omega.

Besides being an Omega, he's even smaller than any average Omega male.

He's short, has feminine features and really skinny. Well, that's to be blamed on the Alpha of his pack.

His parents died when he was just a pup, leaving him with no family whatsoever.

The Luna took him in and cherished him like her own son. But everything changed when she caught cancer and died in a few years.

Things started to go haywire since.

Alpha Patrick hates Florian with every fibre of his being. He, for some reason, believes that the small Omega is trying to seduce his new slut, aka chosen mate, who likes to announce herself as the new 'Luna'.

So, he never misses a chance to bully Florian. In every sort of way.

Beating him physically to starving him, isolating him, even leaving him with no water for days as an extreme measure.

Alpha Patrick doesn't bat an eye when other unmated males and females try to assualt him sexually.

He's basically a servant, worse than a servant, in this pack.

Before you ask, no, no other Omega is treated this way in here.

The world has evolved, Omegas are treated respectfully now.

But alas for the sweet, little boy, things has only gone worse.

Every night, laying on his makeshift mattress, in the storage room, Florian dreams of his mate and cries himself to sleep when he realizes that the Goddess hasn't written someone for him.