❁Chapter 12❁

Feather doesn't need to be asked twice.

Her palms cup the Omega's small face and she connects their lips in a passionate kiss.

Florian immediately returns the kiss, placing his hands on the nape of her neck and moving his lips with sync of the Alpha's plump ones.

Their hearts fill with jolting sparks as they could now actually feel and taste the scents that's been their addiction since the past month.

Hands slowly crawl over the other's body as the crave to feel more grows. Feather scoots her hands down to his hips and slowly backs him down on the bed, going on top of him, not detaching their lips for once.

Feather's silky smooth hair feels like cottons when Florian tangles his hands in them, softly tugging which earns him a light bite on his lower lip.

Lips tangle and soft sounds elicit from the both of them.

Feather lets go of Florian's delicious lips and breaths heavily while keeping their faces close, eyes staring deep in the other's with another level of intensity.

"I want to mark you." She blurts out, tone determind and possessive.

Feather has seen the way the ummated Alphas look at Florian. Both boys and girls, especially the female Alphas. Their eyes rack his small body as if they want to eat him up. She hates those stares. She wants to rip out their eyeballs so they could never see again.

But they are guests. She couldn't do that to them. What she could do is, show them. Who the Omega belongs to.

Florian gulps, breaths still falling fastly as his heart beats almost erratically at the profession.

"I don't want you roaming the streets without the world knowing who you belong to."

There is a low, possessive growl in the way Feather speaks. Her calm brown eyes shifting between red, black and brown, indicating her genuine want to mark her mate as hers.

Florian doesn't doubt for a second that deep in his heart, he already belongs to this woman as beautiful as an angel.

And nothing would make him more safe and comfortable than having her mark on his neck, imprinting him as hers and her as his.

"I want to be yours as well, Alpha."

Feather shakes her head with a small smile, her thumb subconsciously stroking the boy's cheek.

"Call me Feather. Like you did earlier. We're equals, Flo. Mates. I'm not above you."

Florian's heart flutters and he feels so much more gratitude for this amazing Alpha. He feels proud to be called as hers, to have her as his mate.

Too glad and abosrbed in his own emotions, he tilts his head up and steals a kiss from those addicting lips.

Feather chuckles and kisses him again, then his cheeks, his nose, eyes and then his forehead.

She nears her lips to his ear and softly whispers, "Let me know if it hurts."

Shivering, Florian nods, gripping on her hips tightly as the Alpha's still half on top of him.