Trial 1 (Chapter 1, part 3)

"She left us a message not the one on the notepad," I say.

"What do ya mean?" asks Leon.

"She left us a dying message," Kyoko says.

"Yeah, wasn't it drawn in her own blood behind her," Makoto says.

"Yes, indeed it was," she says.

"I wonder what it says," Sakura says.

"You mean that random string of numbers? 11037?" asks Hina.

"You are supposed to be a programmer who's a genius? Ain't ya? So what does it mean?" asks Mondo.

"I am very sorry, I don't know I tried every decryption," Chihiro says.

"It doesn't make any sense," Makoto says.

When things took a turn Maizono ran for the shower, but the killer forced its way in, did he already have the knife? Wait, it doesn't spell 11037, it spells... Leon if you flip it at 100 degrees.

"That's it! I got it!" I exclaims.

"The message wasn't a random string of numbers, she wrote her killer's name," I say.

"What? Already done with this we barely began!" exclaims Hifumi.

"About the 11 at the end, look closer what does it spell?" I ask

"Wait I can barely see it but it almost looks like a line connecting from the first 1 to second 1, like an N!" exclaims Hina.

"Yes! It is an N!" I exclaims.

"But, N037? That still doesn't make a lot of sense," Yasuhiro says.

"Well Imagine the zero as an O," I say.

"It does work, NO37, we need to find out what 37 means," Sakura says.

"Okay, Imagine 3 and 7 as E and L, does it work?" I ask.

"Kinda..." Chihiro says.

"Now, all flipped it says "L-E-O-N" or just Leon, Leon Kuwata, what do you think of this Leon?" I ask.

"So it isn't Akira? It's Leon? Who knew?" asks Hifumi.

"Do you have anything to say, Leon?" I ask.

Leon starts trembling with fear, sweat rolls down his face, he is afraid.

"Disappointing," Sakura says.

"Give me a break! You are not seriously believing this liar!" Leon exclaims.

"Maizono identified her murderer from beyond the grave a name written down as her life slowly started to fade away," Kyoko says.

"Drawn that way because of the angle of her head," I say.

"Poor girl probably didn't have the energy to write it down right-side up," Makoto says.

"Maybe someone's trying to frame me!" exclaims Leon.

"Let's assume you are not the murderer care to explain why you tried to destroy evidence?" asks Kyoko.

"Somebody explain!" exclaims Taka.

"Yeah, the charred pieces of shirt and the broken glass ball in the garbage room," I say.

"Well, I haven't seen my crystal ball in awhile," Yasuhiro says.

"Here's what I believed happen," I start.

"Maizono's killer was bewildering and confused he hadn't planned to kill anyone that night, but the evidence had to be dealt with fast, unfortunately the garbage room was on lock-down. This is where Yasuhiro's missing ball comes into the picture. Activating the incinerator from the other gate would have been nearly impossible for most people, besides sports stars. Remind me again who is good at Baseball? Leon, Leon Kuwata. Once everything was finished, he was chill. He thought this was done, but oh boy was he wrong. A scrap of the burning blood-stained shirt sleep fell out, gotcha hard evidence. He thought he'd improvise the perfect crime though unbeknownst to him, he left a trail of evidence behind. Deny if you want, but that's how it went," I say.