Deserved

You bastard!, Your dick ain't even worth it, or worth me. He was bleeding to death and woke up when he felt pain in his chest and now his head. I was smiling at him when he breathed his last breath. And one more thing!, I can never forgive you for what you did to my mom and what you did to me! Rot in hell, you bastard!, I was holding Phil's head and shoved it down which could've been more fascinating when I made him suffer by peeling off his skin when he was still alive. But he is filth and his life is unimportant. What I love to peel off are girls, women with class, wonder, innocence and beauty. I choose my project and she is not just an ordinary girl but a fashionable and charming girl from the suburbs, form a rich family maybe or having rich parents or love to travel, etc.

The police came in to ask me some questions. But since I was too shocked to say anything stating to them that Phil raped me, the authorities didn't bother me anymore and took Phil's body to the morgue. I didn't know what happened to him or his body, I didn't care. But Britanny cared for me. She was worried and she knew and testified that Phil isn't a good man and he did hit on her many times just as he always peep on her and the many women in our neighborhood. So, I was off the hook and the one who murdered him was still at large, according to the news feed that came out the next morning. I was 18 and am on my right mind and can be held accountable for my actions. But, Phil raped me and he needed to pay for his crimes, not only to me but with the other girls he played, harassed and had sex with even though they're minors and working at his bar. I'm just doing everyone a favor and saved the damsel girls in distress from the big bad wolf, and killed him. I was proud of myself, very proud indeed.

Britanny offered me to stay with her but I needed to leave to go somewhere to make a fresh start. Bonn was a great town but dull for my sort of, skill or expertise. I was hired by a Federal Criminal Police Unit in Weisbaden. And I was one of the Forensic Psychologist that was posted in Weisbaden for a year or two for their ongoing investigations on a serial killer who murders girls aging from 18-25 years old and skin them alive or cut their skins deep and sort of patch them again all together until they die, maybe, according to my way of thinking and how the killer would think as well. As a forensic scientist and officer, I don't really recommend this job to those who fear blood and easily get disgusted by rotting skin and all. For that's the kind of thing I love examining and doodling on instead of a pen or computer, and the like.

I am Silva Blaten, 25 years old and been in the criminal service department for two years now. After graduation I sold the first car dad bought me to fly to Germany and do community service for a non-profit organization on Child Care at Glasgow. I decided to go to University of Glasgow the next year after I felt that it is a great place to hone my skills in forensics. I never thought I would end up at a job but knew since I am a Magna Cumlaude when I graduated in my university, dad didn't object and sent me more money to support for my chosen passion or field of education. It was a beautiful place and Germany is a home far from my true home in Texas. Dad built our family in a small ranch out back Houston but in the 80's raising horses wasn't really appealing anymore among the foreigners, cowboys and ranch owners of the county, with a little bit of money left from his pockets, he sold the ranch to a friend and bought a house in Malibu. It was a beautiful island where popular stars live but it didn't matter to dad.

My dad Will just wanted to have a home with me, my mom Karen and sister Lucia. Dad put up a car shop and it went from a garage car shop to a multi-million dollar shop that's why he was able to buy me a Rover, which I eventually sold to go to a prestigious university in Glasgow. Why Glasgow? Why not?. When I graduated high school at the top of my class I always google Germany and the several cases of murders and serial killers they have there that were unresolved. Because crimes aren't many in Germany unlike the U.S. I wanted to practice my skills in criminal forensics there then head out to Los Angeles for the real deal when time permits it. When I still have the time and I'm still alive, maybe. For the story I'm about to tell you would definitely give you chills and would never let you sleep soundly, ever again. It's about a girl named Laura!