Sylt

That's bull!, my God, you're good at this. When was the last time you watched football?, Hotel manager feeling lucky to have known Lala. I think, about five years ago but I was always watching it with my stepdad on television. I was able to watch NFL in the states and it was awesome. But I didn't get to see Maneskin on the Superbowl since I needed to get a pizza for a friend. I think it was a burger or something for the 23 year old girl I caught an arm bruise with because she pushed me down the staircase of the stadium for she wanted to go home to her family and I didn't want her to. So, that year I made it a point not to go anywhere on a date with my victims. I also learned that my house wasn't fit for having guests to create my art with and wasn't smart to handle situations like those. So I also built automatically locked windows, doors and gates, plus I decided not to have a third floor anymore. I also changed homes from my condo unit in Beverly Hills to my own home in Weisbedan.

Actually it was changing locations from the California to Germany. I promised myself that if I go out on a date it'll be with any girl that I don't like or desire so as not to kill them. Then, it's a must that I don't ever date my victims outside the house. Hmmm!!, yup something like that!, I added smiling at the manager named 'Joe'. Weird I heard of this guy's name in the news all over America, over and over again and it was very annoying. Who is he anyway, but I think he was a former president of the states. Year 2035 wasn't much of a change at all here in Germany. Since the Covid pandemic struck many have migrated to other countries such as Canada, Australia, Japan and Switzerland. I wanted to stay in Switzerland but colder places isn't good for my allergies that I needed to go someplace else other than the mentioned countries that have massive negative degrees temp. Anyway, about Silva. Her name is so sumptuous to taste on my mouth. Silva, Silva!

Okay, Joe, need to go up my room to jerk and think of my girl for a bit!, Lala added as if joking. Haha! Have fun!, Joe said laughing hard thinking Lala was just kidding.

Lala was about to walk inside a neat room, not much of ornaments but plain white and blue curtains on the windows half shut. All wooden panels, parques and walls. We have a nice, comfy queen size bed which matches the color of the curtains and a tub with shower in the bathroom. I saw Denise lying on the bed all naked and wearing only her stilettoes. Hi babe!

Ahuh and this is where fun begins!. See you later friends!, I cried after looking at you reading my story now, while walking further inside to have sex with Denise. And we were sexing until the next morning. Since she needed to leave the morning after tomorrow. She didn't want to waste time and she knows me, I get disappointed and turned off easily. But every time I cum and Denise cums I can only think about Silva, what she's doing, wearing, eating or what would she be wearing when sleeping. I wanted to smell her hair and skin, her breath and face close to mine, all of the time....haaaa!! Silva! Silva!.....

Denise was moaning we were in the middle of the pumping when I called out for the detective's name and it's definitely uncalled for, I may be evil but I'm a gentle man. I'm sorry Denise, I got carried away, you know how my accent gets in the way. What I meant was "Si la", I love your morality and discipline so, I like having sex with you a lot!, So....

Oh, baby!!, more, more, more!!!, ahahahahahaha....hah...ahahaa!!!!, Denise couldn't control her moans and Joe, the manager, just laughed and kept on flicking his fingers on his card game on the ground floor. He was still staring at his old T.V. while the walls were moving and creaking with the uncontrollable noise of our sexcapades. Then, Denise left the next day without even saying goodbye. Just a tiny note saying she'll see me soon in Berlin and thanking me for the best nights of her life. Yeah, phooey!. Now I get to check on Silva, my dream girl.

Lyn was still asleep when Silva went out to get coffee and breakfast at a nearby shop called Bernie's. I wasn't expecting to see this blonde girl, but she was already seated on one of the shops benches and like waiting for someone there. I sort of skipped saying hello because she's really weird and as a detective I can feel if a person has bad vibes in them. But with this, ah, what's her name again, yeah!, Lala, she seems nice and well look at Jessie now because of nice ladies like this Lala.

Hey!, Silva, right?, Lala came over to talk to me and said hi, when I was about to order at the counter.

Hi, there! Nice to see you again!, I replied not appearing really interested and all.

Hey, Can we talk for a bit. I was waiting for my girlfriend but she stood me up. Can you be a dear and talk with me for a minute. I am a good person and promise I won't do anything bad or something to turn you off, Lala insisted. Silva was surprised but Lala seemed authentic, so I agreed to sit, talk ad sip coffee with her outside the shop.

I love the peace and quiet! Haaaa!, it's so nice being here, with you! Silva!, Lala said sweetly looking at me dearly.

I moved my gaze away from her and asked why is she in Sylt. She said she was with her girlfriend a couple of days ago but left without even saying goodbye. So it's a bit sad, Lala continued.

Sorry to hear that!, I'm with my work mate and we're just having a couple of days off and all!, Silva said honestly and sipped her coffee diligently. Lala kept on staring at Silva's hair, face, lips, eyes, ears and neck. Her arms are so smooth and her hair smells like I don't know, like fruity and sweet scents that attracted me more to her.

Silva looked at Lala and asked her if she is staying near the shop. Lala said yes and that she is staying the hotel across the shop. Silva mentioned that the hotel across theirs is where they're currently staying too. Lala stared at me and kept on staring even if I'm not looking at her. I felt her stare and it's embarrassing and I wanted to be swallowed by the ground whole. She is a romantic and there's something about her that is magnetic. Now, as a simple girl from the plains, I would let her fill me up with much sweetness and admiration but as a detective, it is false and I know there's something fishy with her, with this Lala.