My Gf's Secret

She said that we can go to her hotel room and fix it. Okay, I replied while we wore our clothes back and I helped her with hers and drove back to her hotel room.

Lala liked Ramona and did took some of her skin out but she just thought of that. After sleeping with the girl she went back to her hotel. Fred was the one who came to Ramona's apartment and was violent since he got jealous with Lala dating her. Ramona didn't like the guy. She was nice to him since Fred is a paying customer. But when Ramona didn't want to make out with him, Fred forced and raped her. Since he knew that Laura was a famous skin cutter and loves beautiful girls, he copied what Laura does with her victims. Then, when Ramona cried, mad of what he did, she cursed him and would go to the police and report to them what he did. So Fred got scared and killed her with a knife and cut some of her skin to make it look like Laura was the one who did the murder.

***********************************************************************************************

Lyn investigated on Ramona's death and found out that Fred's sperm cells and DNA were found on Ramona's private part. She concluded that Fred raped Ramona and when she wanted to report him to the police, he got scared and accidentally killed her with a knife which intended him to replicate Laura's way of killing which is cutting her victims. But Fred's cuts are different and didn't come close to Laura's way of cutting a victim. So, Laura is safe for now amongst the suspects of the girl bartender's murder.

When Silva went over to Lala's hotel, she called out for Lyn and the other told about the case Ramona's family is now willing to file against Fred Ster. He is now being escorted by Sylth police department out of his home, as we speak, Lyn said on the phone. Thanks Lyn, I owe you one! Good work!, I added and breathed a couple of times in relief that Laura isn't the one who killed the girl this time. That's, good news and Lala isn't a murderer. Thanks for the input and information about Fred it helped cracked the case and Detective Hart says we need to go back to the station tomorrow. So see yah later boss, lover! Hehe!, Lyn replied teasing me.

So, leaving for Sylth tomorrow huh!, Lala said while putting some medications on her brow with a tiny scratch and cut.

Yes, how about you?, I asked while walking towards Lala to help her put medicine on her brow. Let me, please!

Well, I'll be leaving too but if you like, you and Lyn can ride with me on a private plane?, Lala said smiling at me. O...okay! Then, maybe I'll stay here with you until our departure tomorrow?, I said happily and kissed Lala on the mouth. Lala felt a spark inside her, that I started when I placed my lips on her mouth and nibbled my tongue to gobble hers, that made her grab me again and pushed me to her bed. A king-size bed which is soft and comfy, when I fell on top of it and the comforters. Lala smiled crazily and took off her top and there we go again for the nth time, sexing until the break of dawn.

I was so happy. I love Lala and very content of how our relationship is going. Hmm...relationship? Our hang-outs, sex and fun together. Would this be enough and is this enough to make it as a couple? If we really call ourselves as one. She never say that we are a couple but she already admitted she loves me but what now? What's next after us admitting that we care for each other and we can't live without the other? I was sleepless until the mornings. My body ached like I was raped by a couple of guys but well if Lala did I would gladly oblige with how happy and sexy I felt with her in me almost all of the time we were having sex. Hihi! I still feel her fingers in me and .....

I was walking through her kitchen and another room across it. It's not locked so I felt the need to check it out. It has a terrace and the room is clean. But there's a hospital bed and a drawer which I felt curious to open to find out that several scalpel and knives are in their boxes. Then, another small room is also in there which is locked. It made me wonder what is inside that I slid a plastic card which I saw from a garbage can near the door and used to open it. I can't believe that Lala is a nurse or a doctor but when I opened the door, I saw glass canisters with fresh skin inside them. The room doesn't smell dead or weird but I felt goose bumps that I think I found Laura and it's Lala all along. And I believe that I am her next victim. But she told me she loves me...