Jessie

Madelaine became worried and her face changed its mood from smiling to confusion. Believe me it's best for you and Jessie to visit your hometown for a while, I added tapping her shoulder and pointing my lip to the girl, about 5'11" in height, beautiful, with auburn hair now, maybe she got tired of being blonde and a hot body like a model posted on a newspaper which was being read by an elderly man seated in front of them at the waiting area. Jessie seemed okay now and was ready to say her goodbyes to the kind nurse when Madelaine caught my arm and pulled me to the further part of the waiting area. Who is this girl or woman and why would you tell me to go home to London? How dare you? And who are you anyway?

I am Agent Dr. Silva Blaten from Berlin's Forensic Crime Unit. I am interviewing girls like your daughter with the investigation we are conducting now about the woman whom they call Laura. Laura Kuschgow, a dangerous psychopath who, based on all the files we gathered on the several girls she has murdered or mutilated and lived to tell the tale, will never stop until she has your daughter or hurt her. She is listed as one of the most intriguing serial killers we have in Germany. I believe that the woman who attacked your daughter at the market was her and she knows where you live and where you came from or even your nationality. I'm still getting to know our suspect and she is very hard to trace because never once our society suspect a killer would this be hot and feisty.

Madelaine's mood suddenly changed to horror and just nodded her head in approval. You will find your passports, money and important documents that you need to go back to London for the time being. And when things have cooled down and Laura has found another girl to fancy on, we will advise you and help you on your voyage in your new place here in Weisbaden or maybe somewhere farther here and all.

Laura was indeed following the mother and daughter, from their home to the pastry shop up to the supermarket, where, she was able to touch Jessie's skin and since she got aroused with the

the supermarket, where, she was able to touch Jessie's skin and since she got aroused with the girl's skin she cut it. When she walked further away from the crowd and the girl, she went to the bathroom and tasted the little blood that was left at the tip of her small military knife. Laura thought that to be closer to her love she also cut herself and tipped the tiny drop of blood she got from Jessie and mixed it with hers. Now, you're totally mine!

Laura will be seen peaking secretly not very far from the E.R. where Jessie was taken and cared for. When she saw Silva, her eyes got blurry and mad that she isn't going to be able to

visit Jessie at the emergency room. Laura was already prepped and has worn a doctor's coat, surgical mask and gloves so as not to be detected. Who is this woman who kept on appearing on television and now she is with my girl Jessie. Ahhh!, the shitty and boring forensic woman from the bureau. Hmm! Phooey! Screw you bitch. You ain't gon'na catch me!

It took me three weeks to walk, run, peep and check on Jessie. I already got her personal files from the web and knew where she came from. She is my type of girl and no one can take her away from me. I already made a bond with her, a sister or maybe a lovers pact. Blood to blood, heart to heart. We are one baby!

Silva looked relieved when Madelaine understood where she is standing and that she believed her after all that has happened. Madelaine excused herself to go and get some coffee and check on Jessie. I nodded in agreement and smiled at her. When I was looking one of the nurse' who I saw at the coffee shop the other day since she looked familiar, I saw a woman, a

doctor looking at the E.R. for several minutes and was about to walk down to us but hesitated and walked on the other way when Madelaine went to get coffee at a vending machine near the nurse's station. Though the woman has mask on, she appeared tall and slender. She was wearing 4-5 inches black stilettoes and an auburn wig like hair. Ahh!, Laura, that's it, it's her. She was watching us and she knows Jessie is here. I stood from where I'm seated at the waiting area and called for back-up. I ran towards the nurse's station and flaired my ID from the unit to alert all of the hospital's security guards that Laura Kuschgow is inside the building.

Madelaine ran to me and asked what happened. I told her that Laura is her and that I saw her. We thought of Jessie together and went to the E.R. When we arrived inside, we saw Jessie's jacket with a pink heart design at the back saying "I told you so". Jessie was gone and we've been trying to track her down for three days now. But to no luck Laura is still at large and she's got Jessie now. I hope that shouldn't make it too painful or worse kill the girl. She's so sweet, pretty and smart to be senselessly tortured like this.

And you need to sleep, woman!, Lyn, my assistant said while I was wallowing,

staring at my computer for more than half an hour, I think. Oh, yes, thanks for this coffee and I love you. Have you got our lead for Jessie's case, it's going so slow and I can't wait any longer. It's been three f*cking days and no word from Laura. Madelaine must be going crazy thinking about her daughter and she would kill me for not looking after her girl. Plus, I promised her that I'll protect her child, and now... what?, I added so anxious to know what will happen with Jessie and hoping that Laura would spare the girl's life.

I'm sorry but what I only had was one young lad who saw a beautiful blonde woman at a patisserie near S&R and that she wanted a blueberry cake for her niece, Lyn said and sighed for a bit. I breathed everything out when I said what I needed to say about the case. It's so frustrating, really frustrating! But went silent when Lyn mentioned about blueberry cake. What did you say?

The boy who saw a beautiful blonde woman?, Lyn repeated.

No, after that!

The woman wanted a blueberry cake for her niece?, Lyn added very confused.

Yes, where's that paper, er..Jessie's profile. It says here that Jessie loved blueberry cakes. Got yah! Laura, you're not that smart after all! I said jumping off my seat and kissing Lyn on the cheek.

Text me when Madelaine calls okay. I want her to know that we have our lead on Jessie and it's in that cake shop. Ah, what did I say? Hmm! Got yah boss, will do!, Lyn cried thinking it was the coffee she gave Silva that made her wide awake.