Chapter 10

Yunhai People's Park

Zhang Hua rubbed his hands and climbed onto an ordinary street lamp beside the park road. He picked something the size of a nut from near the base behind the lamp, put it into the space and jumped off. He installed this thing himself, and now he should take it down himself.

Qian Zhiqiang asked with a smile: "Brother Hua, what is that? Could you please go and pick it up yourself?"

Zhang Hua replied as if he didn't care: "Good stuff, enough for Guze from H City to drink a pot of it." After speaking, he glanced at Zhao Rong, whose face suddenly turned pale, and said with a smile:

"Xiao Zhao, don't go to the toilet this time."

The alarm bells rang in Zhao Rong's heart. He swallowed hard and said with a smile: "How can you not, Brother Hua, I really had a stomachache last time."

The reason why Gu Tao is so rampant in the base is not because of his cousin Gu Ze in H City. Now that Gu Ze is in trouble, he can't take care of his uncle's children, who are not his biological brothers.

Gu Ze is in trouble, and Gu Tao is not getting better either. It seems that he still has to get on Lang Yan's thigh.

Zhao Rong thought well, but Zhang Hua would not give him a chance. Do you really think that no one noticed his little tricks? Now that the news that needs to be spread has been spread, this rumbling thing is of no use anymore.

"Having a stomachache? It's okay. You won't be able to have a stomachache again."

Before Zhao Rong could understand, his vision went dark and he lost consciousness.

"Brother Hua, what should I do with this kid?"

Zhang Hua got on the car nonchalantly and said, "Just leave it there, and someone will help us take care of it."

Qian Zhiqiang and Gao Qiang looked at each other and got into the car with a smile. There is not much else in Yunhai City, but there are a lot of zombies, but there are no "people" to help them deal with it...

Ruan Ning gasped and stared warily at the little zombie walking towards him not far away.

Little Loss was about eight years old before he mutated. The left half of his body had almost rotted away, but the right half was intact.

The little zombie opened its mouth and let out a sharp scream. He waved his intact right arm at Ruan Ning, and a fireball the size of a washbasin rushed towards him.

Ruan Ning hurriedly dodged, and the three water arrows flew towards the fireball. The water evaporated when it met the fire, but in the end, it blocked the fireball's attack.

As soon as Ruan Ning breathed a sigh of relief, a large ball of fire came towards him again. Ruan Ning quickly used his water arrow to block it...

How many times? The little zombie on the opposite side seemed to be tireless. Since it launched its attack on Ruan Ning, it had fired dozens of fireballs.

Ruan Ning was breathing heavily, obviously feeling exhausted, and his powers were about to be used up 1

He was secretly worried. If he continued like this, he would soon be unable to hold on anymore. He couldn't do it anymore! While you still have the strength, enter the space as quickly as possible. Even if it waits from outside, the worst it can do is not come out for the rest of your life. Anyway, it is better than dying in its hands! !

At the critical moment, a black shadow suddenly appeared behind the little zombie. The little zombie felt something and was about to turn around, but its inflexible body held it back.

"Ouch!!" The tiger didn't give it a chance to turn around. Two dog paws as big as an adult's palm made a "snap" sound and slammed into the half-rotted neck of the little zombie.

Gu Lu Lu..., Ruan Ning saw the huge black dog that suddenly appeared and slapped the little zombie that had been fighting with him for a long time to death. He didn't know whether he was scared or tired, but his eyesight blurred and his legs went weak and he fainted. past.

"Huh?" The tiger ran forward and sniffed the little beauty who suddenly came down. Why did he faint?

Zhang Hua stepped forward, first looked at the little zombie without his head, and sighed: "What a guy, there are actually Level 2 zombies in Yunhai City!"

After that, he walked over and probed the fainted boy's forehead, and smiled at the tiger who was blinking at him: "Don't worry, he is about to advance."

Although it's strange how there are still living people in Yunhai City, the little guy's powers are really strange. Can the water element also attack? Could it be that like Brother Huan, he is also mutated...

Thinking about this, Zhang Hua reached out and hugged the person on the ground. Suddenly he felt a heat on his legs. When he lowered his head, he saw that tiger baring his teeth at him.

"Okay, here you go." Zhang Hua was angry and funny, and put the person on the tiger's broad back. The tiger grunted twice with satisfaction, then carried the man on his back and returned.