Chapter 96

The next day, after Lin Yuehuan and Yu De had a secret talk, Lin Chaoqun was sent here. It was said that it was a send-off. Yu De's behavior of sending two superpowers to follow him should not be called an escort. Lin Chaoqun's father and Lin Yuehuan's uncle were both forced to live in a villa where Lin Yuehuan and his party lived temporarily.

Ruan Ning was lucky enough to meet this legendary cousin who was very good at making troubles for the first time. His appearance and temperament were unexpectedly elegant. This person is indeed related to Lin Yuehuan by blood. There are some similarities between the two in appearance, especially in their overall temperament. Although Lin Yuehuan repeatedly accused Lin Chaoqun of being a bitch with dark thoughts and cunning methods, when the elegant and handsome cousin, who was nearly forty years old, appeared in the living room with a resigned smile, Ruan Ning still There was a moment of surprise. Is this really the same person that Brother Huan said?

The captains of Lang Yan present also sighed. Sure enough, the appearance of the Lin family can be deceiving. Not to mention how Mr. Lin and Brother Huan competed with each other in a gentle and friendly way. Even this evil-minded Bi Yin Guo The eldest son of the Lin family, who is not as good as a mouse, is also a sanctimonious gentleman.

"Lin Yuehuan, you are really resourceful. Even now, you have not let go of your blood relatives. You are indeed crueler than a wolf. If you attack your own uncles and cousins, you will not be afraid of retribution in the future and go to hell. The Lin family's Did our ancestors point their fingers at you and scold you?"

As soon as Lin Chaoqun opened his mouth, his deceptive temperament was completely ruined, and his tone was so vulgar and vulgar that it made people frown. Ruan Ning was afraid that Lin Yuehuan would feel bad after being scolded by his relatives, so he reached out to shake Lin Yuehuan's hand to comfort him. Lin Yuehuan immediately took his wife's soft and smooth little hand into his palm, and there was a flash in his eyes. There was no hint of joy in his expression, but there was no sadness as Ruan Ning imagined.

Not only was he not sad, Lin Yuehuan was extremely happy at the moment. Lin Chaoqun had finally fallen into his hands, and this time he would definitely eradicate it without leaving any further trouble. As for Lin Chaoqun scolding him, Lin Yuehuan didn't care at all. He was about to die, so he just scolded him.

"Cousin, what you said is wrong. Even if you go to hell, looking at the current situation, you will go first. Even if you are pointed at and scolded by the ancestors, the target should be you, cousin. After all, you are a collaborator. Treason is not a small crime. Cousin, you colluded with the islanders to invade and occupy the land of your motherland. This is really bad. As the head of the Lin family, even if I don't want to kill each other, I will bear the pain and kill my relatives. But don't worry, in the end it is. Brother, I can't bear for you to say goodbye to my father and go on the road alone, so I will naturally ask my uncle to accompany you on Huangquan Road."

Lin Chaoqun sneered, "Lin Yuehuan, you are still as hypocritical as ever, so hypocritical that it's disgusting. I didn't plan to survive in your hands. You have the blood of so many relatives on your hands, and you will be punished sooner or later. ." After saying that, he turned his attention to the young man who had been sitting quietly next to his good cousin, and said in a calm tone, "Lin Yuehuan is a vicious slut. He doesn't recognize his relatives, and he can attack even his own relatives without mercy. What's more, Is it you? When a person is about to die, he speaks well. I heard that you are also a dual-power user, so your future is really bright. I advise you to leave him early, otherwise you will die in his hands sooner or later. Don't believe what he says. He likes and loves you, but they are all lies to you, he just takes a fancy to your ability and appearance."