Chapter 12

Gao Qiang drove for a while and then turned to a wild area and parked the car. They returned the same way they came, and they had already figured out which place with few zombies was suitable for a rest.

There had been a few zombies attracted by the refugees in this wilderness before, but they had dealt with them at that time. Now there was nothing in the already remote area.

Ruan Ning's fever had just subsided. At this moment, he was weak and managed to get out of the car and sit next to the big dog. Several people looked at him with rosy cheeks, watery eyes and fair and handsome little face. He looks so delicate that he's a little dazed, but this kid is so good-looking too!

Qian Zhiqiang and Gao Qiang, the two looked at each other and walked aside to pack their things. They would have lunch here at noon today.

Anyway, no matter how good-looking the person is, it's not something they can think about. She is a level two superpower user. In the base, the power level determines the power. If you dare to care about such a little beauty, you have to go up to level two.

Zhang Hua was also a little stunned, but fortunately he couldn't be more straight and recovered quickly. He tried his best to put on a gentle smile and asked:

"What is your little brother's name? Why are you alone in Yunhai City? There is no one there."

Ruan Ning nervously grasped the fur of the big dog next to him and looked at Zhang Hua, who had a fierce look on his face, hesitant for a moment.

The person opposite looks so vicious, but he saved his life, should I tell him or not? What should I say? The space definitely cannot be recruited. Even if he doesn't understand the situation, he also knows that his space is too strange and he must not say it casually. Then...

"I...I don't know. The apocalypse is here, a lot of zombies appear, and then I suddenly have water powers..."

"Then why didn't you go to the base later?" This was the strangest thing for Zhang Hua. It stands to reason that when people in Yunhai City heard the broadcast, they would run to the base first. It's dangerous to think about facing a whole city of zombies alone. Doesn't this kid look stupid?

Ruan Ning swallowed and sputtered, and said more and more smoothly: "I can't drive, and I don't have any relatives. No one is willing to take me."

"So that's it. So have you decided where to go now? In this way, we plan to return to the base in City Z. You probably don't know the situation in the base. The base is very safe now, and there are preferential treatment policies for people with superpowers. Eat Accommodation is not a problem. For people like you, it is best to find a group to join. Then, whether it is doing tasks, tasks or other things, it will be more convenient than others. Brother, you can also say that in the Langyan Superpower Group now How about talking to me? Do you want to consider hanging out with me?"

Ruan Ning pondered for a moment, not wanting to agree. If he was just an ordinary superpower, then the big brother's proposal would be the best, but with such a mysterious space, Ruan Ning was really afraid that he wouldn't be able to keep the secret.

He would rather be alone than let others discover the secrets of space.

Ruan Ning shook his head, glanced at Zhang Hua hesitantly, and said, "I'm not very gregarious, so I still want to be alone..."

Zhang Hua didn't stop him, and said calmly: "It's okay, then you can go back to the base with us first, and you can decide for yourself what you want to do."

Ruan Ning's eyes suddenly flashed with surprise, they are indeed good people! Not only did she save him, but she was still willing to take him back to the base after he rejected her! Then he nodded happily, and his little face that was a little disappointed suddenly lit up, it was so beautiful!

Zhang Hua shook his head with a smile. This little guy's emotions were all on his face, and he couldn't even tell a lie.

Can Zhang Hua believe what he says? You don't believe a word of it! It's possible if you don't know how to drive, but no one will take care of you? That is basically impossible! How can such a lovable kid be left alone? Being accustomed to the warmth and coldness of people in the base, there may be no one to care about them, but the survivors in Yunhai City have not yet seen the current situation of the apocalypse clearly, so no matter what, there will be no one to take him along. Even if he met Zhang Hua, he would still have to wait a while. Also unsociable? That is even more impossible,

At first glance, a child has a good temperament and is well-behaved and beautiful. Such a boy is the most attractive, so how can he not be gregarious? !

Zhang Hua thinks that because he is so evasive, he must have some secret that he doesn't want others to know. He doesn't really want to find out. Who hasn't revealed a secret yet?

Besides, what big deal could such a little guy have in mind? It's probably insignificant. It doesn't matter if he doesn't want to join Lang Yan now, he will always have a way when he gets to the base. Anyway, if he can't do it, he still has Brother Huan. It's easy to encounter a mutant type. No matter what, he can't let other forces get it!