Chapter 89

The other party was obviously aware of Lin Yuehuan, a powerful opponent. The high-level superpower's flesh and blood was filled with a large amount of energy, making it unable to suppress its instinctive excitement, so he stopped trying to wait and see, and directly commanded the zombies to attack with the unique mental fluctuations of high-level zombies. Toward the courtyard. Then suddenly, the stationary zombies swarmed towards the walls and gates like water, and kept hitting them with their hard bodies.

"Good guy, there must be thousands of them. Couldn't they have brought all the zombies nearby? It's really a bargain." A flaming fire element user sighed to his companions and then Ready and prepared.

The wind power users used strong wind to sweep up a large amount of mutated loose yellow pollen, covering the sky like a roll of yellow silk cloth towards the zombies. A large number of zombies fell outside the wall, and the fire power users hurriedly Taking advantage of the situation, he sent out fire dragons one after another, burning the corpses of the zombies completely to prevent the zombies behind from stepping on the corpses of their companions and climbing up.

After this blow, hundreds of zombies were wiped out. Other superpowers also took action when they saw this. For a while, swamps, soil spikes, ice picks, steel arrows and vines appeared out of thin air, harvesting the lives of low-level zombies in large numbers. There was even a giant mutated dog standing nearly two meters upright among the zombies, using its claws to cut off the zombies around it.

Low-level zombie superpowers can still be dealt with, even if the opponent is huge in number, as long as they cooperate tacitly to prevent them from breaking through the wall, it will be a matter of time before they are strangled. But for the high-level zombie hiding in the dark, except for Captain Lin, the only fourth-level superpower, no one else could even put up a fight. The gap in strength of just one level between supernatural powers is as insurmountable as a chasm. This is also the reason why Furuzawa, who is a third-level high-level superpower user, would rather hide here and wait to be besieged after being rescued than leave as soon as there are no zombies in the afternoon. He might be able to survive against a group of low-level zombies. It took a while, but once they rushed out to face the level four zombies behind them, there was no room for them to fight back.

Lin Yuehuan is currently the only one who can fight against level four zombies. A thunder dragon split open the airtight zombie circle, taking advantage of the zombies not surrounding them. Easily got out of the encirclement. On the outside of the encirclement, in hundreds of greenhouses wrapped in plastic films in an orderly manner, the mental fluctuations of the high-level zombies became more and more intense.

It's here! Lin Yuehuan narrowed his eyes slightly, with a gentle smile on his face, but a faint blood-colored light quietly appeared in the deep black pupils. If someone who is familiar with him is around him at this moment, they will immediately realize that the head of the Lin family is starting to want to Seriously, when he personally dealt with the restless elders and cousins ​​in the family, he had the same scary expression now.

Small lightning flashes began to appear in mid-air, but the silver lightning flashes gathered in the air, forming hundreds or thousands of fist-sized thunder balls. As the owner of the thunder balls gently waved his hand downwards, the thunder balls began to scramble. The ones fell on the roof of the nearest greenhouse and exploded, making loud explosions one after another. Thousands of silver thunderballs burst out with dazzling silver light, causing Ruan Ning who followed him to narrow his eyes.

Lin Yuehuan turned around when he heard the familiar footsteps behind him and saw that his disobedient daughter-in-law had sneaked over. He immediately couldn't calm down and asked with a dark face, "Why are you following me? Didn't I tell you to stay in the yard?" ."