(Season 3) Chapter 45: Welcome Home, Mom

2 Weeks Later: After the events of Season 2.

It has now been 2 full weeks since the Leader's Summit and fight against The Old Satan Faction. Thankfully, all 3 of the factions decided to end things peacefully, but there were a few new changes.

Azazel was now the Advisor for the Occult Research Club, meaning he was responsible and incharge of watching over Rias as well as her peerage. Sirzechs also decided that they all should live in the same house so...

Rias, Asia, Koneko, Lint, and Li were now living in Issei's house which was turned into a large mansion after Rias asked Sirzechs to renovate the house completely.

Meanwhile, Akeno, Xenovia, and Kuroka were living in Kagari's House. Akeno moved in first, Xenovia moved in later, and Kuroka sneaks her way inside the house in her cat form, along with Yoruichi who stops by from time to time.

It was now summertime, as well as the end of the first semester of school.

Sunday, Kagari's House

In Kagari's house, Akeno was in the kitchen making lunch, while Jinah was in the living room with Xenovia and Kurumi, which was actually just Kuroka in cat form while Yui and Malakai were watching TV.

As for Kagari, he was now walking downstairs into the living room.

Kagari: Alright, I'm heading out.

Akeno: Oh, and where will you be going?

Kagari: I got a call from the hospital. Mom is getting discharged and released today. I'm going to go and pick her up.

Jinah: No way! Today? Why did you say anything?!

Kagari: I wanted it to be a surprise...

Yui: Really! Can I go, too?

Kagari: Hmm, I don't know, Yui.

Yui: Please, I want to be there to get mom, too! Please, big brother!

Kagari: *Sighs* Fine, just hurry and get dressed okay.

Yui: Yay!

Yui hugged Kagari and ran the upstairs to her room as Xenovia walked towards him.