16

Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Weekend stopped what he was doing and looked at Chen Rui and said, "How is Brother Chen? Are you feeling better now?"

  "It's much better now. Stop working and take a rest." Chen Rui nodded.

  Seeing that Chen Rui was much better, Weekend said, "I'm not tired yet and there are a lot of things that need to be dealt with. Brother Chen, you were injured and lost a lot of blood. Go to the guest to rest. The master bedroom is too hot from direct sunlight. I have been sleeping in the guest room recently." In bed, you don't mind, do you?"

  Of course Chen Rui wouldn't mind, and he was very willing. He helped Chen Rui into the guest bedroom on the weekend, took a big pillow and put it on Chen Rui's injured foot, told him to call him if he had anything, and opened a large glass of cold white wine. At the head of the bed, he exited the guest bedroom. I returned to the living room at the weekend and took out the corpse crystals harvested today from the space. There were more than a hundred corpse crystals, one of which was the corpse crystal of a high-level little zombie, exuding an alluring sweet smell.

  After cleaning all these crystal nuclei in the sink twice, the low-grade corpse crystals with better quality and higher transparency were put together during the weekend, and the inferior ones were stored aside. I don't plan to use these on the weekend. There are too many impurities in these corpse crystals, so absorbing the benefits will definitely not cause as much harm. However, after people discovered the benefits of corpse crystals, they could be used as currency or as an energy source for some artifacts.

  Sitting cross-legged in the living room, he looked at the highly transparent crystal nuclei in front of him. Even after removing those with poor purity and many impurities, there were still more than seventy crystal nuclei in front of him. He had never seen so many low-level crystal nuclei during the weekend.

  The weekend was full of crystal cores. It was a good feeling. Sure enough, I saved the right person. There were so many crystal cores. I had never thought about them in my previous life, including this weekend. What's more, the president was planning to hand over all the crystal cores he would fight in the future. He keeps it. Excitedly, I divided the crystal cores in front of me into two piles. I will also prepare to process the cores in the same way during the weekend, removing the inferior ones and dividing the good ones into two piles.

  Take out two small storage boxes from the space, find a pen and paper and write the president and weekend on them, stick them on the storage boxes, take out five from one pile and put them in the weekend storage box, and another pile of weekends to see the guests Lying down, put them all into the storage box with the president's name on it.

  After sitting cross-legged for five or six minutes, Weekend finally calmed down his excitement. He picked up a low-level crystal core and began to absorb it according to his experience in his previous life. Sure enough, a violent energy was absorbed into his body and rushed towards the Dantian. . Beads of sweat gradually appeared on weekend's forehead. He felt a little uncomfortable and his body felt a little swollen. This should be the reason why his body was not used to absorbing the crystal core for the first time.