29

Chapter 29

At the beginning of the weekend, he absorbed the elements smoothly, but soon he felt that there were a lot of earth elements around him, so many that he felt like he was suffocating.

  But after a while, those earth elements dispersed. When the earth elements dispersed, a pure earth element suddenly appeared around him, and those earth elements rushed towards his body.

  Weekend's earth power originally took at least a few days of practice to upgrade, but when this pure and vast earth power entered his body. The earth-type superpowers in Weekend's dantian immediately began to rotate. The earth-type superpowers gradually vaporized and then liquefied under the rapid rotation, and were finally compressed into a light brown crystal ball. The surface was smooth and thick, making people feel extremely safe. However, overall, it looked Kind of like a ball of mud.

  After the earth power was successfully upgraded, Weekend's Dantian's demand for earth elements immediately increased. This time, Chen Rui was not needed to convert it. Weekend's absorption of earth elements was accelerated tenfold. A large number of earth powers were quickly absorbed by Weekend's body. Absorbed and gradually transformed into earth-type abilities. However, these powers are not as pure as those sent by Chen Rui, but Zhou Xing is not clear about it, but this still cannot stop Zhou Xing from being happy. The faster absorption speed proves that recovery will be many times faster, which is absolutely huge. Good thing.

  When Chen Rui saw that he was not absorbing his earth power over the weekend, he stopped transmitting the earth power. He only ran it a few times to replenish the lost earth power. Only then did Chen Rui understand that everyone had different abilities to absorb and convert elements. This was probably the reason why they had the same abilities but had different strengths and weaknesses.

  Weekend's qualifications may not be the best, but they are still average. As long as he keeps helping Weekend improve his earth abilities, Weekend's strength will not be too weak. As for other abilities, Chen Rui cannot help Weekend, but once Weekend's earth abilities It is not impossible to become stronger and drive other departments. These will have to be explored slowly through future practice. In short, Chen Rui is still satisfied with the current situation.

  Weekend opened his eyes and saw the president looking at him, showing a big cheerful smile to him. Weekend immediately asked: "Brother Chen, were you helping me just now? Suddenly many people who could directly absorb appeared around me. The earth-based superpower is not an earth-based element..."

  Chen Rui did not answer Weekend's words. He stretched out his hand to hold his chin and asked: "Has it been upgraded? What does the earth-type superpower crystal core in the Dantian look like?"

  "It's been upgraded, it's been upgraded... It's a round light brown crystal ball, a bit like a clay ball. It looks very beautiful. Where's yours, CEO? What will it look like after being upgraded to level two." Weekend asked curiously.

  At this time, Zhou Xing was full of excitement. In his previous life, he had not upgraded any of his powers to the first level. In just a few days in this life, his space system and earth system have been upgraded to the first level one after another. This speed has already reached the level. It's incredible. Of course, thinking of the CEO, I suddenly got stuck over the weekend. The CEO has already reached Level 2. This is the real qualification that is incredible. He has completely taken advantage of the CEO. As expected, this golden thigh is not in vain.

  Chen Rui looked at the happy young man and laughed softly: "Mine is also a round crystal ball. The color is different from yours. It is dark brown at the first level. It is indeed the same as what you said, a little bit like Small mud balls. After the second level, they become larger, feel rounder and darker in color."