23

Chapter 23

Weekend agreed: "Brother Sun is right. Brother Chen's earth-type ability is very powerful. My earth-type ability is a bit weak. But Brother Sun has something to tell you. There is something in the heads of those zombies." Corpse crystals, these corpse crystals can enhance superpowers and replenish consumed superpowers. They are very good things. Brother Chen and I just discovered them last night..."

  "And this matter, Xiao Zhou, you are a good person. You don't eat alone. I have made friends like you," Li Han said immediately after hearing what Zhou Xing said. If such a thing is discovered in the apocalypse, ordinary people will not share it casually. , but they just said it on the weekend. This was of great benefit to them, and Li Han had to accept the favor on the weekend.

  When Sun Yi heard what he said on the weekend, and what Li Han said after that, he nodded and said: "Li Han, I have already told you that my neighbor is a nice person and can be trusted. Okay, let's go back and pack our things. Chen Rui on the weekend Hurry up, we'll meet downstairs in an hour."

  "No problem, we'll meet downstairs in an hour," Weekend nodded immediately. The sky was still a little hazy now, but it would be bright in an hour, and it was only after four o'clock.

  Before Li Han left, Chen Rui suddenly asked Li Han to get him a bucket of water. Li Han didn't think much about it. The weather had been hot for so long and the water had long been cut off. It was normal for the family to be short of water on weekends.

After Sun Yi left with his wife, children, and Li Han, Chen Rui picked up Weekend's backpack, raised the bucket of water in front of Weekend and said, "Hurry up and wash up. I'm almost stinking. I'll pick something to pack." Come on, you can collect everything later. I don't know if this place will come again in the future. If there is enough space, there is no need to leave anything behind."

  Weekend agrees with the latter part, but the first part, what do you mean he stinks, when does he stink, it is too much. Even if he saves the water now, he still uses half a basin of water to scrub before going to bed every day.

  Chen Rui looked at the man who was carrying water into the bathroom angrily, and showed a helpless smile. The boy was really stubborn, so he believed him. Although there is not much water at home, after knowing that Li Han has water powers, will he still have to use water to bathe on weekends? What a silly boy.

  Although Zhou Zhen was angry, but carrying a bucket of water with water-type powers, his mood was so happy that it almost flew to the sky. Although the attack power of the water system is not strong enough, no one can do without water. I have already experienced how painful it is to have no water when eating, bathing and washing clothes.

  Chen Rui quickly picked and prepared two backpacks, each with a bottle of water, a towel, some compressed biscuits and mutant meat jerky, some instant noodles and sausages, some sugar and chocolate, and a change of clothes.

  Chen Rui was wearing a set of sportswear at this time. This was a set of clothes that he bought during last year's Double Eleven weekend and could not be returned. Several sets of clothes were one size too big and had to be packed at the bottom of the box. Unexpectedly, Chen Rui wore them just right. Not only did he show off his style, but he also had a casual style. He was so handsome. This is how he came out after learning the water power over the weekend and taking a full bath. The feeling after that was that he was so damn handsome that I couldn't let him live anymore, and I felt secretly jealous again over the weekend.

  Seeing Weekend's burning eyes, Chen Rui looked at Weekend and said, "What's wrong? Is there something wrong..."

  "No, it's nothing. It's just that this outfit looks great on Brother Chen. You should go and wash up quickly. I'll put away all the things at home. Hurry up. We should still have time to have breakfast after you finish washing. . We have to go down first. The car is in space, and the earth power can be revealed, but until I am not strong enough, the space power cannot." He said to Chen Rui on the weekend.