46 -50

Chapter 46

I didn't encounter anything big on the way back. I killed some zombies chasing the car and five or six ordinary mutant beasts during the weekend.

  This should have something to do with the military cleanup, and a large number of survivors fled to Ningxiang County. These people who came later have faced zombies and mutant beasts to some extent, and are much braver than those who have stayed at the base since they first arrived. In order to survive, they were the first to leave the base and bravely came out to look for supplies and food.

  As for mutant beasts, as long as they are not like a mutated green cow, even a group of more than ten mutant rats, some people have found a way to deal with them now. Even if some people are killed or injured, one mutant rat is enough for a family to not evolve. People in the binge eating phase have been eating for a week or two, so it is worth taking the risk.

  On weekends, cars drive to the base gate and line up to register. Then base military staff will check the cars on weekends and seize some of their supplies. Naturally, Weekend refused. He told the military staff at the base that these things could only be taken out after discussing with the base's superiors, and they were all living animals.

  Military staff can't just let them in on weekends, otherwise the rules will be broken, and breaking the rules will definitely not work. When the staff asked to check and register the live animals, they did not refuse this weekend and allowed the staff to count the number of chicks and record them.

  When the two staff members saw the fluffy chicks in the row of stone cages in the back seat, their eyes suddenly started to shine. This is a good thing. They also have mutated animal meat distributed by the military, but who knows which ones? What kind of meat is it? I just know that it is not poisonous and can fill the stomach. Sometimes it is insects and sometimes it is mice. Now mutated mice are simply the most popular in the base. They are easy to catch and there are many of them. The man in front of him actually caught a group of them in his car. Mutated chicken, this is chicken. They haven't tasted it since the end of the world.

  "Don't stare at them. They are not greedy. They are used for breeding chickens. They are very good and have no tendency to attack humans. I am wondering if I can tame them so that there will be a stable mutant chicken in the base in the future. , these few can't be killed." Zhou Zhi looked at the two staff members who almost had their eyes glued to the cage and said in a funny way.

  The two staff members were also a little embarrassed. One of them smiled and said: "That's right. You really need to discuss this chicken with the senior management and tame it properly. If it is really handed over to us, who knows that the shameless guy will be killed at that stage. They were robbed and eaten." As for this young man, if he can really be domesticated, many ordinary people in the base can raise chickens. In this way, people have some hope, which is definitely better than having no hope at all.

  The car entered the base smoothly. The staff here who managed the registration and collection of materials immediately reported the weekend events to the superiors. After Yu Meng got the news that they had caught chickens over the weekend, he immediately asked Zhang Chi to make arrangements. Zhang Chi interacts with them more on weekends, so Yu Meng's arrangement is the most appropriate.

  He parked his car in front of his house on the weekend. Originally, the house at his house had not been rented out yet. Now looking at the people coming in and out of the corridor, he realized on the weekend that the buildings and villas in the base had already started to be rented out. Fortunately, their family has purchased the house, and they don't have to worry about the house being repossessed. They have discussed with the above that if they go out for half a year and do not return, the house can be re-arranged. Otherwise, the house will always be his and his President's.