35

Chapter 35

Chen Rui stretched out his hand and rubbed the young man's head, looked at the sweat on his head and said with a smile: "Don't worry, this task is nothing, it can be completed tomorrow, don't think it will be troublesome to clean up the trees here, but There are a lot of houses, but the actual square footage of petrification is not as large as that over there."

  Just when she and Chen Rui were busy on the weekend, Wu Lingling and Nan Nan showed up unexpectedly. She said hello on the weekend and said: "Sister Wu, why did you come out in such a big sun and bring Nan Nan with you? Nan Nan is still young. It's not good to have heatstroke. It's hard to find medicine now. Have you brought water?"

  "Thank you for reminding me on the weekend. The weather has been like this now, and I can't hide Nannan from the sun all the time. She will have to adapt to the weather in the future. Don't worry, Li Han has left enough water for us, so we won't be short of water. Yes. It's like this..." Wu Lingling said to Zhou Qing with a look of embarrassment on her face.

  Looking at Wu Lingling's hesitant expression, Weekend said, "Sister Wu is coming out at this time. Do you need my help with anything? Just ask, as long as I can do it based on our friendship, I will naturally help."

  Wu Lingling finally breathed a sigh of relief after hearing what she said over the weekend and said, "You and Chen Rui both have earth powers, so they should have settled down. With Li Han in our family, I don't have powers and I have to look after Nannan." There is no way to work at all. Although Li Han's water-type abilities are of some use in the base, he can only earn some food, which is barely enough for us to make ends meet. Sun Yi is from the fire-type, and even though he can help in the base, he cannot earn much. For more contribution, he followed the army to clean up the zombies in Ningxiang County yesterday afternoon and brought back some crystal cores. But renting a house in the base requires a lot of zombie crystals, and the zombie crystals we have are still insufficient to rent a house. I remember you've killed a lot of zombies, can you lend us some emergency supplies first? I'm worried that more and more people are coming. Maybe after Sun Yi raises enough corpse crystals today, renting a house will be more expensive tomorrow..."

  After hearing what Wu Lingling said over the weekend, this was not too much. It was really not good for Nan Nan to have a child living with a large group of people. She should rent a house to live in. Weekend said: "Sister Wu, how many corpse crystals do you still need? Tell me the number. If I have some, I will lend them to you first."

  Upon hearing this, Wu Lingling immediately said: "We already have more than a hundred corpse crystals in hand, and there are still fifty corpse crystals left. One hundred and fifty crystals can be rented for ten days. The base only announced the ten-day rental at noon. I counted. I have been looking for you since I got the corpse crystal. Don't worry about it this weekend. When your brother Sun comes back in the evening, I will ask him to send you the corpse crystal."

  "It's okay. I'm not worried about you two. I should have enough fifty pills in my hand. You guys are waiting under the shade of the tree. I'll go home to get them right away. You really need to rent the house quickly or you may not be able to rent it. ." After saying this to Wu Lingling on the weekend, she immediately ran towards home.

  Watching the weekend run away, Wu Lingling took Nan Nan and breathed a sigh of relief. Originally, she could put Nan Nan in the shed where Li Han worked, but in order to borrow these fifty crystal cores, Wu Lingling also worked hard. But as long as her husband comes back in the evening, he will definitely be able to get fifty crystal nuclei, and she will deliver them as soon as possible tomorrow morning.

  I pretended to walk into the house on the weekend, but came out in just two or three minutes. I already had fifty corpse crystals with relatively low purity in my hand. In the future, these corpse crystals will become currency.