5. One Morning

Humming in the bathroom brushing your hair while checking yourself out in the mirror. Sukuna came into the bathroom. Yawning, scratching the back of his head. Looked like he was going to walk right by but he wrapped his arms around your waist leaning in. Resting the side of his cheek against your shoulder.

"Where are you going?" He asked, nipping your neck.

"I'm going out." You responded keeping your eyes on the mirror seeing his reflection and yours. He can be sweet, romantic, and gentle.
Just not sure if it's a when he wants to. Or a if he is. Or if he's trying, attempting, seducing. Whatever it is he is doing.

"Mmmhmm? Where are we going?" He asked.
"Nope. Just me! Not we." You responded brightly.

Sukuna nuzzled his face against your neck.
"Nowhere." He mumbled out. Implying you are going nowhere without him.
His hot breath tickled you. The heat radiating off his body made you almost melt into submission. "You are going nowhere looking like this. Without me, someone would get the wrong idea."

"Maybe. Maybe not." As you tried to walk away he ended up lifting you up in his arms and setting your ass on the counter.
Blushing red when you felt him slide between your thighs.

"I wouldn't want anyone having to get in my way. You are not going anywhere. Not without me at least." Sukuna said brushing his hand through his hair looking at you dangerously.

"Well. Why don't you take a shower. Get dressed. Then we can go somewhere."

Sukuna smiled his lips moved in closer to yours. "I want you in the shower with me."
"No. You are a big boy, you can shower yourself alright." You smiled sweetly as he attempted to chase your lips with his before he squeezed your hips making you gasp at his rough touch. When your mouth was open he stuck his tongue inside as he played with yours. Your eyes closed feeling him lean in. A hot radiating body like his with a wicked tongue. A wonderful mixture of his taste with yours.

"Mm." You moaned out wanting to control yourself. As hard as it was not to be seduced or manipulated into his small games of tension.
Having his arms hold you up against him.
His lips trailing down your neck before devouring your mouth one more time. "How thrilling of a kiss." He pulled away keeping hold of the back of your neck. Feeling how heavy your head was from the rush of his kiss.
---

As he showered you closed the bathroom door. Came back in with some of his clothes just to make him feel as if he had no worries.

"Y/n!" He asked when it was too quiet.
"I'm here !" You shouted from outside the bathroom door. "I have to make some coffee?" You shouted from within the kitchen.
"Don't be so quiet!!" He yelled out annoyed.

He hated having your silence. It was unnerving.
When Yuji was still active Sukuna had to listen to you all the time. At first he hated you. Didn't want to hear your voice anymore. But after some time, it wasn't as bad. It took some time for Sukuna to really grow in wanting to be with you.
So he knows you talk when you are alone. When you are upset, bored, sad. Whatever the hell it was he always waited and wanted to hear you.

And now you are quiet. Too quiet! It won't do well with him. He won't know where you are. Where you would be. It's what bothers him.

"Talk, talk, talk!!" He shouted out from the shower. "It's all I ever heard of you. And now, why would you be so quiet? Nothing good ever comes of you being so silent! Why is it you talked a lot with him?"

"Shut up and shower up!" You shouted from the kitchen. He started smelling the sweet texture in the air. The aroma of a bean.

"Coffee! Ahh!" He also did not like that smell. But you'd make it everyday. It was his way of now associating mornings with the smell of the coffee nd you.

Mornings plus coffee equals you.

A morning wasn't a morning with you and the smell of that black burning water.
"Here." You left him a tray on the bathroom counter. "I want you to have some breakfast."

"Come here." The curtains slid open slightly as he reached out to pull you in. Just enough to where his arm had its way around your waist while you fed him toast.

Feeding him breakfast while he showered.
It was a new concept to him. One he never had imagined or envisioned. Yet here he was in the shower with his arm around your waist while you fed him some toast for breakfast.

In his eyes they said.
I want you. To be with me. Be mine.

He was wanting it all. All of what you are. All of who you are. Always taking him off guard.

"I'll finish up." He licked your fingers clean with his hot tongue that seductively left a sensation behind in between your fingers.

"Mmmhmm." You respoded nervously blushing red feeling hot and anxious.

Sukuna growled as he leaned softly placing a kiss on your forehead. "I want you talking to me too while I finish up."

"It'll help if you let me scrub your back!" You said cheerfully. He looked a bit off by what you were offering. He handed you a sponge as he turned around letting you wash off his back.
He was tense at how thoroughly you were washing him. As a mother to a child wanting it all to be well cleaned. It was an odd way of showing love and affection for someone else.
"Stay away from my balls." Sukuna mumbled feeling you accidentally push them.

As all he's known was of a lust or desire. As all you have known are duties and responsibilities.
"OO? Did I hurt you?" You asked nervously feeling bad as he kept a serious expression. "No, touch me wrongly again and I'll have to punish you." He smiled wickedly looking over his shoulder.

"There!" You slapped his ass as hard as you could making him jump straight with his hands closed to his chest. "All squeaky and clean!"

"Aaa!! There it is. That thing you do. An off thing. The weird things you do that throw me off guard and keep me on his toes. Why would you do that?" He asked annoyed and puzzled. "I will tear you to shred y/n. Don't ever do that to me again."

"I like his ass! So technically I didn't slap yours! Haha!" You said closing the curtains on Sukuna leaving him all alone and confused, jealous, upset, violated, pure utter fucking disbelief. How he would even let you get away with that bs you just did. Had him have his guard down only to have his ass cheeks obliterated by a hand slap.

"Left me a hand print." He looked at the mirror to see it red from where you smacked him.

Then to say you liked Yujis ass?! Though he is the one in control of Yujis body it was a hateful feeling he held. Having you dare in wanting to make him jealous! It made Sukuna also want to accept your stupid remark. At the same time he didn't.

Sukuna touched his chest grinding his teeth in frustration. How in the hell is he feeling such complex feelings. It's not his body. But it's the body he is voluntarily taking over to get to you.

What a fucking insult. A salt to his wounds. His ego. His pride. His everything as of a man. A curse. A whatever!!!

"Damn Woman!" He shouted leaving the restroom seeing you were gone.
Sukuna leaned up against the counter drinking the coffee realizing you left without him.
You have no fear on what he would do to you. All he can think about is what all he can do to you.

--------
"I can finally get some fresh air." You stretched your arms up in relief.  "I'm sure he'll catch up with me. He's just that type of royal weirdo!" You said walking away from the door down the hall humming.