10. Black and Red

Back at your place.
Sukuna was seated on the sofa staring at Choso who was seated on the recliner in front of him.
Choso kept his focus on Sukuna as well.
Choso looked at how this cursed spirit Sukuna has taken over Yuji, his pink hair was brushed back. More muscle than usual.

"Like what you see?" Sukuna smirked showing his white teeth and charming look.

"Coffee? Tea?"

You rested a tray on the table that was in the middle of them. "I even baked your favorites." Sukuna finally looked up to see you with a plate of his favorite sweets.

"And here's yours too." You said sweetly to Choso who accepted your kindness.
Sukuna had his cheek full with sweets as he watched your facial expressions and Choso.
"Why are you boys so quiet?"
Choso looked back at Sukuna.
"I wish to have a word with my little brother alone." Sukuna stopped chewing as he swallowed the sweets.
"Distasteful." Sukuna said upset.

"What do you mean distasteful? I baked them the same way last time!"
Sukuna calmly looked up to you his hand gently lifting yours up as he placed a soft kiss on your knuckles.
"Not your cooking. I'm talking about this boy before me. He spoke without permission. Why is it here?" Sukuna ignored Choso. Referring to him as an "it."

"Hey, don't be like that

"Hey, don't be like that. It's bad manners." You chopped Sukuna on his head with the side of your hand.

"Choso is not an it." Sukuna rolled his eyes from how you were defending this thing in front of him.
"What is i-" he stopped himself from using the word it. "What is he then?" Sukuna waited for your response.

"Choso is your older brother. I mean, Yuji's older brother! His technique is blood bending. Pretty cool but gross at the same time."

You giggled nervously. "Rude." Choso looked up at you pissed off. "Oh come on! How is it rude? You really should eat some of these." You shook an iron pill bottle. Choso looked at the bottle. "It'll help." You said smiling as Choso gave them back to you. "It won't. And it's not blood bending. I'm not an avatar." You laughed as Choso smirked. "Well it's a pretty cool technique. It's very admirable that you have the endurance for it because I know I would have passed out long ago."

Choso held his hand up to you as you reached out touching his palm. "Let me check if you can learn it." You nodded popping an iron pill in your mouth before reaching out to touch his palm. His fingers closed on your hand as Sukuna held the cup of coffee over his mouth seeing Choso holding your hand.

Sukuna looked at Choso. Sukuna wasn't referring to the blood relationship.
He was referring that Choso is not what one would say a normal conceived human.
This boy before him was something else.
Created.

Now that he thinks of it. Your attitude and the warm conversations between Choso and you.
He pinched his chin to think back for a bit. "This boy, is not Megumi. I mistook him for Megumi." Sukuna pointed at Choso.
"It's you." Sukuna stated as Choso looked at Sukuna and you looked over your shoulder to Sukuna.