Second marriage[Zerg](16-20)

Chapter 07 Hot Pot

When the hot pot was brought to the table, the sexy gift box was no longer visible on the coffee table.

Chu An thought that Ning Bai probably threw it away because he didn't like it.

But after all, this is a wedding gift given to me by the editor. It is a thoughtful gift from a friend, so I just throw it away...

"The hero..." Ning Bai's slightly confused voice interrupted Chu An's inner tangle.

He had put on his military uniform again and was standing respectfully next to Chu An, holding a plate in his hand, as if he was worrying about which dish he should serve the hero to taste.

"The ingredients are still raw... Do you need me to help you take them back to the kitchen for processing?"

"No, no, no," Chu An smiled, and quickly asked Ning Bai to sit down next to him, and said, "You haven't had hot pot before, I'll teach you."

The bottom of the pot is boiling, the air is filled with a rich aroma, and the originally cool room is gradually getting warmer.

Chu An made a pair of chopsticks himself a few months ago. At this time, he used the chopsticks to pick up a thinly sliced ​​piece of frozen egg white and put it into the boiling soup.

In a short while, the frozen egg whites were cooked, and the edges were rolled up to a just right arc. Chu An put the egg white slices into the sauce he prepared and carefully dipped them, and then placed the cooked "artificial meat" on Ningbai. in the dish.

"Try it." Chu An looked at Ning Bai expectantly, and for some reason, he felt a little embarrassed. "I made it according to my own taste. I don't know if you are used to it."

"..."

Ning Bai blinked his eyes and looked at Chu An in confusion, at the two thin wooden sticks in Chu An's hands, and then at the boiled egg white slices in front of him. He hesitated for a moment, then suddenly put down the plate in his hand and touched it from nowhere. A small trumpet-shaped tube came out.

He held the small tube in his mouth, pressed the open end of the horn against the "artificial meat", and sucked hard.

The egg white piece didn't move at all, and not a single bit was sucked into Ning Bai's mouth.

"Why do you...eat in this way?" Chu An was so dumbfounded that he felt embarrassed for Ning Bai, "Why do you eat such a thick piece of meat with a straw?"

Ning Bai quickly put down the "straw", stood up from the chair, and lowered his head.

"The female slave is disrespectful to the male master, please punish her."

Chu An held his forehead and put his hand on Ning Bai's shoulders: "Sit down. This is not a question of respect. I'm just curious, why do you eat like this?"

Chu An came to the Zerg eight months ago, and because he was afraid of showing his flaws and getting into trouble, he has been living in seclusion. The only two times he went out to do errands were to go to the community service center to register a malfunction in the house's temperature control system, and to go to Rosa Treasures to customize a wedding. Jie, all the remaining necessities of life are met by online shopping. I have never eaten out, and I don't know how the Zerg eat.

He scratched his head, turned down the heat of the hot pot, and asked Ning Bai: "If you eat like you, you can only eat liquids, right? Is this the case in the army?"

Ning Bai was obviously a little confused. He shook his head, avoided Chu An's gaze, and rolled his eyes, as if he was considering how to answer.

"The eating methods of military females are no different from ordinary insects." Ning Bai said, "Class C and D insects chew and eat, while insects of grade B and above use suction mouthparts."