Second marriage [Zerg](151-160)

"Come this way!"

The stall owner didn't wait for him to finish and immediately led him to the back of the shop. The entrance to the underground fortifications was hidden under the high-temperature mixing tank for mixing syrup. The hot temperature made it difficult for ordinary insects to approach.

They jumped into the ground despite the high temperature, and the stall owner said to Ning Bai: "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. I will always remember the good things you did in the commercial street. And Mr. Chu An is also our friend."

Ning Bai said solemnly: "Thank you."

"I'll leave this for you." Chu An reset the program of the smart butler in his arms and handed it to the stall owner. "If the police come after you, use this little guy to cover up and say that you only saw the smart butler. Didn't see us."

"Well, you two should go quickly. I will notify other merchants to pick you up."

"Protect yourself." Ning Bai said to the stall owner.

He pulled Chu An and jumped into the hidden underground world of the commercial street.

...

The underground passage is not very spacious. There are some warehouses on both sides, which contain merchants' goods. This is the place where Qu Ming hid black market goods.

There was a dim light source on the wall, which could barely illuminate the path under their feet. Chu An followed Ning Bai forward quickly and asked breathlessly: "Don't you know these secret passages? It is said that they were built by Qu Ming."

"I know, I've been here before, but..."

"The merchants in the commercial street will remember your contribution to this place and will not help you." Chu An said, "You must trust everyone."

"Yes." Ning Bai looked at the encrypted message that had just been transmitted on his communicator and said softly, "Lv Zai said he would pick us up at the exit of the secret passage to take us to the Second Army's station."

"He should have just sent Yiluo's father and child away to K12." Chu An looked at Ning Bai's face, "What are you thinking?"

"Master Xiong, with our current strength, we can't defeat the parliament." Ning Bai said to Chu An, "The first and third armies must have received the order from the parliament. The vanguard can arrive in an hour, and the main force can also It won't be too late. Mikas said we only have three mixed divisions, and I can't lead my brothers to death... Moreover, innocent residents will be hurt."

"You're right. Are you worried that your comrades don't understand this?" Chu An tightened his hand, "You have to believe that everyone following you is a decision made after careful consideration, not for the pleasure of a battle. Or an instant victory.

As a leader, we not only have to lead everyone forward, but also lead everyone back. Retreat is also a strategy. Everything we do is for ultimate success. "

At the exit of the secret passage, Lu Zai indeed drove a transport spacecraft and was waiting there.

He told Ning Bai the small weapons he had prepared, and then said seriously: "Boss, as soon as you escaped from prison, the parliament was worried about the mutiny of the Second Army, and ordered the First and Third Army to come back for encirclement and suppression. The vanguard was almost here, and the main force was also there. On the way."

Ning Bai looked at the time: "We must rush back before they surround the Second Army's station. Luzi, hurry up."

"good!"