Second marriage[Zerg](121-130)

After so many days of natural wear and tear, the mental barrier was already very weak. When Chu An took the thing in his hand, the thin layer of glass melted away like ice flakes and disappeared.

Chu An unfolded the paper carefully, and a line of small words written in brick dust appeared in his field of vision.

"Ning Bai wants to kill me, I don't want to die."

The thin piece of paper fell to the ground, Chu An took a step back in shock, and suddenly heard familiar footsteps coming from behind.

"Ning Bai..." Chu An's voice was trembling, "Are you spying on me?!"

"No," Ning Bai shook his head violently, "I'm just afraid that you will be in danger. Really, I don't want to monitor you, let alone control you. I will never treat you like Ji Shan treated An Dafeng. I'm just worried. Your safety. I..."

Ning Bai couldn't argue, he knelt down on the dusty ground of the secret room with a plop, and leaned down deeply.

Flying dust fell on his shining golden hair.

Chu An subconsciously wanted to reach out and pull him up, but his movements stopped in mid-air, and he did not dare to approach Ning Bai.

"I will not restrict your freedom, can you believe me?" Ning Bai's voice was low and painful, "Because I love you, I never dare to tell you that I have done too many wrong things and I don't deserve to love you. ...But I still love you, I'm sorry, please punish me."

"...You killed Andafon, didn't you?"

"Yes, I killed him. In this room, I killed him. Together with Ji Shan, in the name of research, he deliberately killed my male father. I must kill them for my sake. The male father takes revenge."

"You mean..."

Chu An remembered what Ning Bai once told him. His father was treated at the Royal Academy of Sciences, but was not cured and died on the bed in the laboratory.

"But why do you do it yourself? You can report the case, take him to court, and expose his behavior to all the people. Revenge and lynching are not conducive to social justice."

"Yes, what you said is correct..." Ning Bai lay quietly on the ground, "But I'm afraid that the legal process will be long, I'm afraid that his family will obstruct it, and I'm afraid that I haven't waited for a fair judgment to comfort my heroic father, Anda. Feng has already died of illness. That is too cheap for him, I cannot accept it, and I will suffer for the rest of my life. Only by killing him with my own hands can I eliminate my pain. All I can rely on is myself."

"Ning Bai..."

Chu An didn't know what to say. It seemed too cruel for him to consider Ning Bai's situation with the thinking of modern human society.

But he couldn't convince himself to accept the jungle law of the jungle.

He felt distraught.

"Ning Bai, you get up first."

"The hero..."

Ning Bai raised his head and looked at Chu An, with obvious tears in the corners of his eyes.

"Do you want to sell me? Female slaves can be bought and sold. If you don't want me, you can sell me to another male. The abolition of slavery law has not yet been passed in the parliament. Before the law takes effect, You can still do whatever you want with my life."

"What nonsense are you talking about!" Chu An was suddenly heartbroken, "How could I sell you? I always thought that you were my closest and most trustworthy family member here. I always thought that we We will be together for the rest of our lives."