Second marriage[Zerg](41-50)

It can be seen from the gorgeous wallpaper behind Ning Bai that this place is obviously not the Xiacheng District Police Station.

Chu An hesitated for a moment: "...It's nothing, I just...thought of you."

"..." Ning Bai was stunned, as if he was stunned and didn't know what to say in response.

Chu An sighed and showed a comforting smile: "Forget it, let's wait until you get home. Do you still have to work overtime today?"

Ning Bai nodded: "Due to the war, the inter-star freight routes have been blocked recently, the prices of imported goods have soared, and there are many things going on in the commercial street, so we may not be able to get off work on time."

"It's okay, I'll wait for you to come back and have dinner together. You go ahead and hang up."

...

After Ning Bai hung up the phone, he still stood in the corner and thought silently for a long time.

Qu Ming came over and asked him: "Your hero's communication? What's the matter?"

"...It's okay." Ning Bai took the communicator back and followed Qu Ming back to continue the meeting.

The female insect salesperson from the K12 planet is still waiting there tremblingly——

There are also some Zerg species among the K12 star citizens. Strictly speaking, they are not the same species as the Zerg species of the Zerg planet. Their scientific name is "Antoid", but because their appearance is not much different, in informal situations, people often call them female or male bugs. insect.

Qu Ming nodded to the female insect salesperson from the K12 planet, and the female insect continued to report to Ning Bai.

"Major General, what our leader means is... Even if the information you provided about Major General Vincent's march route is reliable, he cannot fully trust you and cooperate with you. After all... After all, in that battle, you killed His father and brother are dead."

Ning Bai chuckled: "He didn't believe me, but he made a battle plan exactly according to my suggestions. He pretended to retreat several times and introduced Vincent into the encirclement. But, why didn't your leader directly encircle and annihilate Vincent's vanguard? ?Is it because you are afraid of the fifth-generation mecha used by Vincent?"

At Vincent's request, the Second Army used the fifth-generation mechas newly developed by the Military Science and Technology Research Institute. It has a mental power enhancement mode and its combat effectiveness is significantly higher than that of the fourth-generation mechas.

Ning Bai is familiar with the technological development level of K12, and knows that they have not found a good way to deal with even the fourth generation of mechas. This time, seeing the upgraded model, he probably does not dare to act rashly.

He added: "Crystal ore is your economic lifeline. Now that the inter-star freight route is disrupted by Vincent, if this continues, you will not be able to make money by exporting crystal ore for a long time, and you will not be able to feed the black iron beasts of the ore star. This consequence ...I believe your leader knows better than me."

"Major General..." The other party was intimidated by Ning Bai's aura, his eyes wandered, and he did not dare to look into Ning Bai's eyes. "We believe that you can help us deal with the fifth-generation mecha, but you help us so that you can have a chance to return to the world." Army, when you get what you want, the military entrusts you with important tasks and sends you to the front line to suppress them. Will you show mercy to K12? Will you show your ability to kill us in order to stabilize your position? "