Second marriage[Zerg](141-150)

"Oh." Lu Zai walked over and moved the bonsai to a different position, "Is this like it?"

"Very good. How about Mr. Lu becoming the assistant to the general manager in the future? You are familiar with the company's business, and I want to ask you for more advice."

"I......"

Suddenly there was another commotion at the door.

A large group of disheveled gangsters came in laughing, shouting "Green Brother" loudly.

Green Boy's face turned pale, he quickly turned around, stopped the young female bugs, and pushed them out of the door.

"Brother Green, red envelope!" Everyone laughed and cheered.

"Okay, okay, red envelope, take the red envelope and leave, you hear me!"

The sound of star currency account transfers kept ringing, and everyone except Lu Zai was smiling.

"Thank you, Brother Green!"

"I will definitely support your business in the future."

"Can you help me find a job..."

"Get the red envelope and get out." Green Boy frowned and dismissed the group of young female bugs, letting out a long sigh of relief.

A transport truck drove out of the nearby warehouse. Even if the opening ceremony was held today, their work was still continuing.

This cart of medicine should be able to help a lot of female insect brothers.

Green Boy stood on the roadside and smiled.

He thought that the admiral was right. Only by letting educated and experienced females manage the company could he help more females. You are not the best choice.

The clock tower on Central Street suddenly rang a clear tone. Lu Zai looked up and saw that he had never heard the bell on Central Street since he was born.

A female insect ran past him and shouted: "The parliament voted! The medicine is legal and included in medical insurance reimbursement! Female insects no longer have to rely on male insects to survive!"

The bells of Qingyue resounded throughout the sky. Green Boy was stunned, and excitedly pumped his fists several times, stamped his feet hard, and kicked up a cloud of flying dust.

Chapter 63 The consumption power of female insects

Pharmaceutical companies were established.

Ning Bai did not let Lu Zai, whom he trusted, become the general manager of the company. Instead, he gave the position to the vice president of the Female Self-Reliance Association.

The vice president had run a factory before and had great experience in production management. Under his management, the production efficiency of the pharmaceutical factory had been continuously improved, and Ning Bai was very satisfied.

Just a few days after the company was established, the big families who had partnered with Ning Bai also quickly added their confidants.

Ning spent a lot of time in vain to put these guys with evil intentions in place, and told the new general manager to be careful.

The vice-president is indeed quite capable. I don't know what means he used to get acquainted with these guys with bad intentions very quickly, and he managed to manipulate the informants from various major families into submission.

Even the female workers who were secretly complaining about Lu Zai had to admire the manager's ability. They finally admitted that Ning Bai's approach was not wrong.