Going Crazy

Eunwoo fell asleep leaning on the sofa while staring at Minho. He was suddenly awakened with a loud laughing sound. He jumped off. It was like the way psychopath laughs in movies and dramas. Then he found out, it was actually an an alarm on Minho's phone. He switched off the alarm and looked at the alarm smiling.

'Never fail to surprise me!' He thought.

He then started to wake Minho up. But Minho was in deep sleep. After trying a lot, Minho finally woke up. He remained on the sofa sitting up in sleepy eyes like a cat. He was so cute that Eunwoo couldn't hold himself back. We went to Minho and hugged him ruffling his hair. Minho whined in response, just like a cat.

They got dressed. And went to the car. Seeing Minho's sleepy state Eunwoo offered to drive.

"Hyung!!! I am the one who is taking you there. You just relax!!!" Minho said pouting.

 Eunwoo smiled, once again ruffling the younger's hair.

"I can drive and relax you know! You should get some sleep...hmmm?"

Lee Know nodded. Eunwoo went to the driver's seat.

"Was last day a busy one? You seem real tired!" Eunwoo said in a worried tone.

"I am just having trouble.... I can't fall asleep when I try to..." Minho sighed.

"What? since when?"

"Its okay...Hyung!!! It's been going on for a long time!!! I am used to it!!!"

"Minho-yah!!! Are you worrying about something? Is life too hard? You never told me you have this problem."

"AAAA...Hyung!!!! It's nothing." 

Eunwoo sighed. "Okay get some sleep."

Lee Know fell asleep. The older sighed again looking at the younger seeing how tired he looked.

After an hour's drive, Lee know woke up and started nagging to drive. So Eunwoo gave up and let Lee know drive. Lee know drove the rest of the road. It was about 4 hours long drive. They were passing by the sea when it was dawn. Lee know parked the car. Eunwoo looked surprised.

"Hyung...lets see sunrise." Lee know said flashing his bunny smile.

The view was so pretty that both of the boys just stood their in silence. Eunwoo looked at Lee know, only to find him taking his photo.

"Yah... you should warn me!!!" Eunwoo whined.

"Aniyaaa...hyung... this kind of photos come out the best..." Lee know said while taking another photo.

___ 

They reached the camping site. Lee Know had rented a tent. They went there and placed all their things. Eunwoo was looking around while Lee know was taking care of all the food and utensils. Eunwoo was not allowed in there.

Lee Know came to Eunwoo smiling and showed the box of sandwiches and two cups of coffee. They sat on the logs that were in front of the tent. The sandwiches were made by Lee Know, so was the coffee. Eunwoo was so satisfied with the sandwiches, he ate more than he usually did. Lee Know just smiled at him with pleasure. Eunwoo noticed the stare and felt like his face is heating up.

"So what now?" Eunwoo asked coughing the awkwardness away.

"So we can do two things...there is beach here nereby... just 15 mins walk... or we can explore this mountain and the forest area.....My plan is to explore the mountain and forest area now. Then we will come back for late lunch when its almost dark. We will have a feast. Then we will walk to the beach at night. And stay there as long as we want."

"Sounds good. Then we should get ready then."

"What are you saying... I am ready since we came here..." Lee know shrugged.

Eunwoo laughed lightly smacking Lee know's head.

They walked through the forest area. It was peaceful. There were squirrels running around and lots of birds. Then they went up to the mountain top. The mountain was not that tall and it had low slope. So the boys went to the top without much struggle. There was a little shop on the top. They bought ramen and something to drink. There was a bench. They sat there and slurped down their ramen. They, then, sat there for a while, enjoying the view. They went back to the tent then.

Eunwoo went inside the tent to freshen himself. While Lee know was getting the portable stove ready. Eunwoo was surprised at the amount of meat Lee Know had brought. There was pork, pork belly, beef.

"How many people are you going to feed?" Eunwoo asked raising his eyebrow. Lee Know gave his loud devilish smile then, which reminded Eunwoo of the alarm tone.

"Yaahhh...you alarm tone... are you crazy?" Eunwoo said. Lee Know looked surprised.

"I woke at your alarm today....the tone was this crazy laugh of yours!!!"

Lee know now started laughing. "I thought hyung liked my smile!!!" He said.

"I do... but It was so loud and weird that i got scared man!!!" Eunwoo replied.

"So hyung do like my laugh...heh heh...good to know!" Lee know then started walking toward the tent. But Eunwoo grabbed his hand looking flutered.

"Hyung." Lee know said making Eunwoo fluster more.

"I need to wash up hyung!!! I am drenched in sweat..." 

"Oh." Eunwoo quickly left Lee Know's hand. He lightly slapped himself as Lee know had left.

'I am going crazy.' He said to himself.