Hyung, help!

Eunwoo was getting ready to retire for the night, his mind filled with the usual mix of longing and resilience. Despite the ache of missing Lee Know, he had found a semblance of strength to carry on, though the void left by the younger man's absence still lingered like a shadow.

As he took a sip of water, his phone rang, displaying an unknown number. With a wary sigh, he answered. "Hello," he said, his voice guarded.

"It's Jungkook. Please don't hang up!" The voice on the other end pleaded, cutting through the silence like a knife.

Eunwoo's heart clenched at the mention of Jungkook's name, his tone cold and distant. "What do you want? Want me to come to your wedding?" he quipped, bitterness tainting his words.

Jungkook's admission shattered the fragile calm that Eunwoo had managed to maintain. "About that... I messed up," he confessed, his voice heavy with regret. "I kind of got invovled with taehyung, and lee know saw us. and he is not talking to me since then."

The revelation hit Eunwoo like a punch to the gut, his fists clenching in anger and disbelief. "You—you... how could you! I told you not to harm him! How could you!" he exclaimed, his voice raw with emotion.

Jungkook's trembling voice broke through Eunwoo's fury, his words tinged with desperation. "I was just... look, I'm serious about Lee Know... I am... it's just I got swayed... I don't even know why I did that... but that's not the point... he needs you right now... I am scared... please call him," he pleaded, his voice cracking with emotion.

Eunwoo's heart raced as he listened to Jungkook's desperate plea. His anger softened slightly, replaced by a surge of concern for Lee Know's well-being. "I'll call him," he promised, his voice more gentle now, laced with worry.

The call ended, leaving Eunwoo with a tumult of emotions swirling inside him. With trembling hands, he dialed Lee Know's number, each ring a prayer for the younger man's safety and peace of mind.

But there was no answer, only the hollow emptiness of unanswered calls. Frustration gnawed at Eunwoo's resolve as he tried again and again, his pleas falling on deaf ears.

Determination fueled his actions as he resolved to reach Lee Know by any means necessary. That night, he purchased a new SIM card, a desperate attempt to break through the barriers that kept them apart.

Returning home, he dialed Lee Know's number once more, his heart pounding in his chest. The line connected, but all Eunwoo could hear was the sound of heavy breathing, each labored exhale a painful reminder of the weight of Lee Know's suffering.

"Minho-yah!" he called out, his voice filled with urgency and concern. And then, a single word pierced through the darkness, a plea for help that echoed in the empty void between them. "Hyung, help!" Lee Know's voice, though faint, cut through the silence like a knife, igniting a spark of hope within Eunwoo's heart.

As soon as Lee Know's faint cry for help reached Eunwoo's ears, a surge of adrenaline coursed through his veins. Without a moment's hesitation, he reached for his phone, his hands shaking as he dialed Chan's number.

"Chan, do you know where Lee Know is?" Eunwoo asked in a trembling voice, his heart pounding in his chest.

There was a moment of silence on the other end before Chan's voice filled the line, surprise evident in his tone. "He's in his room, why?" Chan responded, his voice laced with concern.

Eunwoo's heart sank at Chan's words, a sense of foreboding settling over him like a heavy blanket. "Something's wrong, Chan. Please, go check on Lee Know, and don't hang up the phone while you do," he pleaded, his voice trembling with fear.

Without another word, Chan rushed to Lee Know's room, his footsteps echoing loudly in the empty hallway. As he reached the door, he knocked urgently, calling out Lee Know's name.

But there was no response, only an eerie silence that seemed to stretch on forever. With a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach, Chan retrieved the spare key and unlocked the door, his heart racing with dread.

As the door swung open, Chan's worst fears were realized. Lee Know lay motionless on the bathroom floor, blood pooling around him like a crimson halo. "Lee Know!" Chan cried out, his voice filled with panic and desperation.

The sound of Chan's distress sent a cold shiver down Eunwoo's spine, his heart lurching with fear. "Chan? What's happening? Is Lee Know okay?" he asked, his voice shaking with emotion.

But there was no response, only the sound of chaos and despair echoing through the phone line.

 Eunwoo grabbed his keys and rushed out of his apartment, his heart set on reaching Lee Know as quickly as possible

 Eunwoo grabbed his keys and rushed out of his apartment, his heart set on reaching Lee Know as quickly as possible. Each passing second felt like an eternity as he raced through the streets.