Don't leave me hyung

They really did had a feast. Both of them ate too much and now were struggling to get up. Lee Know had this habit of falling into slumber when he was full. He was zoning out kind of. They were not talking anyway.
Eunwoo had noticed that when he was with Lee Know, he never really talked that with the younger. They would just do their own thing or maybe will just stay quite. Sometimes they will talk about something completely weird like what if dolphin evolved and grew out legs, will they take over the world. They never talked about life and it's hardships. Maybe that's why, it was so soothing to hangout with Lee Know, the older would forget all his worries and think about dolphins or whatever.
Eunwoo looked at the younger who was dozing off now. Lee know always smiled, always looked like he was doing fine...but Eunwoo wanted to be the person whom Lee Know would choose to talk about his worries, like why he can't sleep or what is bothering him or what is making him happy and every other stuff.
Eunwoo tapped Lee Know on the shoulder. Lee Know suddenly jumped off as if he was a cat. Eunwoo laughed at the younger. He then went to light the campfire. Lee Know sat quietly like a curious cat and watched his hyung. It was dark already, so the campfire made Lee Know happy. He took his chair closer to the fire and was letting the heat warm him. But now he was feeling sleepy.
"You know you can trust me... Minho-yah!" Eunwoo mumbled.
Lee Know was too sleepy to catch whatever was being said.
"Hyung really like you a lot... Hyung want to be more close to you..."
Eunwoo went closer to Lee Know who had now fallen asleep and gave him a kiss on the forehead. Lee Know made a little noise at the sudden contact but did not wake up. Eunwoo then took a seat by the campfire also.
After few hours Lee Know woke up. He looked around in shock but couldn't see Eunwoo anywhere.
"Hyung..." He called. But there was no response. It was almost 10 pm. After few minutes Eunwoo came back.
"Hyuuunnnggg!!! Where did you go!!!" Lee know pouted.
Eunwoo came closer and ruffled the younger's hair. "Why? You got scared?" Said in a teasing tone.
Lee Know raised his eyebrows. Then Eunwoo hugged him.
"Awwww kitty Minho!!! Don't be scared!!! Hyung was preparing some food and booze to take to the beach!!!" Eunwoo said.
Lee Know acted like he was allergic to hugs. That's how he was actually. He didn't know how to show affection or how to react to it. But his little uneasy and awkward reactions to affection made him more cute.
Eunwoo then pinched Lee Know's cheeks.
"Aaaaaaaaa." Lee know at last screamed. Eunwoo had to cover his ears to save himself from the loud voice.
____

They were walking towards the beach. The area was not actually a tourist spot. So there was no crowd. The beach was empty as it was dark. Lee and Eunwoo found a few rocks where they could sit. And they just sat down in the quietness, sipping into their beer. There was only the noise of the sea.

"Are you close to the members Minho?" Eunwoo asked. They never talked about this kind stuff.
"You have to be close to survive hyung... We wouldn't have make it if we were not close." Lee know shrugged.
"Do they know that you are having trouble sleeping for a long time?"
Lee know just remained quiet.
"Do you tell them when you are sad about something?"
Lee Know looked at Eunwoo. But it was too dark to see his expression.
"No I don't hyung." Lee know sighed.
Eunwoo patted him on the back.
"Then hyung will listen... Just tell me whatever comes to your mind." Eunwoo said holding Lee Know's hand.
Lee know was really bad at holding his liquor. And that night, he drank a little too much as Eunwoo's questions made him think about the things he was avoiding. Maybe he was thinking about them unconsciously. That's why maybe he could not sleep when he was alone.
He looked at the older. He felt tears forming in his eyes. He sniffled.
Eunwoo was surprised and went closer to younger hugging him.
"I feel like I am not enough hyung! I have always felt it. I feel like I am an extra burden for my team. I am not good at singing. And hyunjin and Felix can dance as good as me. So why am I in the team? Sometimes it feels like they are struggling to spare lines for me. So I end up with the least lines every damn time!!! And now I act like I don't want lines... But it hurts!!! I am trying so hard, hyung!! Sometimes I feel like I am too fat to be an idol! I am still not as good as my members!!!"
Lee Know was crying in Eunwoo's arms, he was crying quietly without making any noise. Eunwoo kept patting him.
"Hyung is here... Minho-yah. Everything will be fine. Minho is more perfect than anyone in this world. That's why hyung fell for him because Minho is so cute, so handsome, so damn perfect. Hyung always see your fancams!!! Minho is always the coolest. Even stay know that...!!!"
Lee Know now looked up at Eunwoo. Suddenly Eunwoo could feel a pair of lips on his. Before Eunwoo could react, Lee Know was already sleeping.
Eunwoo shaked Lee know like a mad man.
"Yaahhh you can't just kiss me and fall asleep...yaahhh!!!!!" He screamed.
Lee know didn't wake up. Just mumbled something which was enough to calm Eunwoo down.
"Never leave me Hyung."

"Ummm... hyung will always be here for you."

Eunwoo then gave a kiss on Lee Know's cheeks. He then carried Lee know to their tent. He laid down beside the sleeping male, running his fingers through the younger's hair, pulling him into a hug. His hand was on Lee Know's waist. Soon he fell asleep. He knew that the younger wouldn't remember any of their conversations next day.

*But Lee know did.

_________________
Dear stays!!! Don't sue me. It's just fiction.