Heartbeat: Lee Know's pov

Chan hyung.

Chan hyung.

Hyung was always nice to me. When I was not confident with my vocals, he pushed me, he spent hours with me in the studio to find out my gifts and to put them to use.

Hyung always praised my dancing, always said how beautiful I looked while dancing.

Hyung always said how pretty I was, how pretty my eyes were.

I found it hard to get along with the members at first, I would get angry easily, I would fight with them. Hyung was always patient with me. He used to sit with me in silence until I was ready to talk.

So I fell for him. Who wouldn't?

He was always there. He always took care of me. He is still taking the best care of me.

One day, when we were at the old studio alone, I kissed him. Hyung was shocked. I ran away. Hyung found me at the park. And he kissed me.

I was the happiest with him. I knew that hyung loves me too. But, it took me years to understand that I wanted more. I am greedy. I wanted him all by myself. And he never addressed me as his boyfriend or lover. What were you? What are we?

I know hyung loves me. But I am greedy.

___

I was awaken from my slumber as the taxi driver told me that I have reached my destination. I was now infront of the door of Jungkook sunbae's apartment.

I always watched Jungkook sunbae in awe when I was their back up dancer. He was a great dancer. His voice was smooth like velvet. He made everything look easy. And he was an amazing person. No facade. He was just the cute maknae of his group. And when it was time to be mature, he acted like a mature person. He laughed. He enjoyed everything. Seeing him, I used to say to myself that I wanna be like him. I never found the courage to confront him, to say that 'Sunbae I am your fan'.

I smiled. I have come a long way Sunbae! I wish I could tell you everything. You would be proud of me.

I rang the bell. Sunbae opened the door flashing his smile. I smiled back at him.

As I went in, Sunbae suddenly hugged me caressing my hair slowly.

"Who made you cry? Hmmm?" He said.

Stay strong. Don't cry again. But Sunbae was so warm. His voice was so warm. I wanted to cry like a baby in his arms that were bigger than mine. His warmth made me feel like I was safe from everything.

We stayed like that for a long time. I didn't cry. I didn't say anything. My face was rested on his chest as he kept caressing my hair. It was quiet and it was beautiful.

I pushed sunbae a little to break the hug after a while. He broke the hug and looked down at me. And then kissed me on my forehead. I closed my eyes in response. My heart was beating too fast. It felt like I am gonna have a fever. My cheeks were burning. What is going on!

Sunbae grabbed my hand and dragged me to the living room. He then handed me the remote of the TV.

"Watch whatever you want. I am cooking. But you are allowed to come to the kitchen. I am cooking for you." He said.

I nodded. He then went to the kitchen. I sat on the couch and started to look for something to watch. Sunbae came back with a tray full of food. There were lots of fruits and ice cream.

"Enjoy!" he said and left again.

I tried little bit of the ice cream. It has been a long time since I had ice cream.

After watching TV for a while, I gave up. I went to the kitchen. Sunbae was cutting vegetables with a very serious expression. I brought a bowl of ice cream and kept it in front of him. He looked me as if he was confused.

"Kitchen should have a music player!" I said.

He smiled at me, washed his hand and went to room, then came back with little speaker. He handed me his phone.

"Whatever you wanna listen!" he said.

I played 'Left and Right'. He smirked. "You like it?" He said keeping his smirk.

I nodded. I just sat there then and watched him cook. He would say something now and then. Or he would say something as i changed the song. He would dance a little bit sometimes and I would join him.

It was the best time I have had in a long time. When was the last time I felt this happy, this peaceful?

When I was with Eunwoo hyung. I should have called Eunwoo hyung. He said he would always be there for me. I looked at Jungkook Sunbae who was smiling at me.

Then I heard the bell rang. I went to open the door, Jungkook sunbae followed me.

I opened the door.

"Hey love"

"Hyung?"

It was Eunwoo hyung just like he promised.

___ _____ ______ ____________________________
Guys it's time to choose your team.
Team Jungkook or Team Eunwoo?