{~chapter 1:The world ended and i was asleep~}

I wake up freezing in my bed. I look around the room to see if theres anymore blankets and find none. Ugh doing anything that involves work its annoying but i got up with my blanket wrapped around me and slowly walked to my door. This is why i never wanted to move but beggars can't be choosy as my dad says. I open the door to my room and peek out of it. slowly I walk down the hallway and when i reach the end i see the door is wide open. huh thats weird why would anyone be up at this hour. I close the door and lock it though theres no point because where in the middle of nowhere on a freaking mountain. My head hurts from thinking and I make my way to my parents room. Why can't the blanket closet be in my room its not like anyone else wakes up at 3 A.M. for them. I get to my parents room and the door is open. That is what confuses me is that i can remember watching them close it before going to sleep so why is it open they never get up early. I walk in slowly and what i see was unbelievable. Everyone. Dead.

I sprint towards them and lift them up. Their wounds were tearable and There was blood everywhere. Why, How did this happen.Why.... I start to cry. Tears running down my face and i held them tighter "i'm so sorry" i say aloud and then i heard something hit the roof.

Hi author here and i came to say that this was an old comic that i made but i forgot my old account info so now im here so i hope you enjoy this new version :)

(word count:298)