{~Chapter 4: guess this is the end, already?~}

The monster had start to make a horrible siren noise that blasted my ear drums making me want to rip them out. I scream in pain and the monster stopped and thats when I realized what was about to happen. I thought to myself this can't be the end? can it?  I heard loud footsteps right next to me, but I was in too much pain to move my body felt like it was going to explode and I couldn't do anything about it. I slowly try to move away but the thing grabbed my by my torso and flung me across the ground. My body was in shock and I felt like I was paralyzed and couldn't move. I laid there just in pain. I saw my blood on the snow heh I guess this is the end of me. My body just goes limp and i don't care. Everything that i've ever known was gone and I was about done with this world. The monster started walking towards me clearly knowing that I wasn't getting up anytime soon. Good bye cruel wor-  as i think that a shiloetted figure swoops down from the trees and hits the thing straight in the neck. The creature dropped it's jaw and let out the, annoyingly, loud screech but the person just continues to hit it with a bat or a sword. Ugh I can't tell. They hit the creature in the eye and blood shoots from it making it drop. The person runs to me but i'm too tired from blood lost and my vision gets blurry. All i know is this person is definitely older than me and knows what those things are.

(words 285) <3