Chapter 34

BRIONNA P.O.V.

I stepped off the plane in Miami and my car service was waiting for me. I took a private plane out here. One thing I was gonna do is clear my head. After that whole yelling match me and Shooter had he left and nobody hadn't seen him since. I don't give a fuck though cause I felt free! I felt like I could breathe. I got everything off my chest.
And now when I find Mitch I'm giving him a piece of my mind too. Cause you let him run you off like a bitch.

I checked in to my hotel and booked a massage for later tonight. I could use one bad!

I took a shower and changed clothes. I had a few outfits I know I was gonna look bomb in. I put on this sexy high waisted baby blue and nude mesh skirt with the matching bra and thong, with a head band. I put everything in my purse and did my make up. I was looking good.

I had my driver take me to the trap because I know he should be here. Everybody said what's up to me as I came in. They was smoking and drinking and barley doing any work. This wasn't my shit so I wasn't gone say nun.

Where Mitch? I asked Tweezy.

In the basement! He said pointing to the door as he was too busy in his dice game.

I went downstairs and it was a few guys and I went into the back room. I stopped soon as I seen what I seen. Cali was on top of Mitch kissing him with no shirt on. My mouth dropped to the floor. I don't know if this shit was funny or I should be mad.

She looked up and saw me and gasped. He turned around and he had a big black eye. He pushed her off of him and stood up.

Bri?!

This is why you got me blocked!

Uhhh here we go! Cali said annoyed rolling her eyes.

He has AIDS! I said smirking slamming the door behind me.

Told you he was a low budget version of me! Shooter said with the most straightest face he had. He was coming out of a room carrying two bags.

Shut the fuck up! I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to leave. "Take me to the mall please!" I directed my driver. He pulled off and all I could do was laugh. 

God got a funny way of showing me everything! This was definitely the sign I needed to know that I will forever be single.

The first store I went into was Hermes. I never imagined dropping money on myself crazy but bitch I was a millionaire self made drug money or not I'm that bitch and I gotta start acting like it. I picked up the Himalaya Niloticus Crocodile Diamond Encrusted Hardware bag. It was $500,000! I smiled hard and picked the blue one up too. I swiped my card happily.

I shopped more and more until I felt I did enough. I sipped my Starbucks drink as I walked back to the car. I put my bags in the trunk and got in the car. My massage was waiting for me.

____________________

I took my bags out and walked into the hotel. Shooter was standing at the front desk and my mood was ruined.

Are you following me? I asked as we walked towards the elevator.

I should ask you that. I been here first. It's ironic how you got a room here.

Very....

Yup! He pressed the elevator button and I waited for it. We didn't say nun to each other or looked each other way.

You alright? He asked as we stepped on the elevator.

Yup! What do you care?

Just asking, judging by how big those Hermes bags are you, spent a grip in there. Just checkin on you.

Go ahead laugh! Get it out you know you want to.

Why would I wanna see you hurt? Once again you just don't listen. That nigga only wanted you cause he knew you was mine. Whatever I got he want! Cali just wanted to piss me off cause I ain't fuck her when I got home, plus she knew if you ever find out it'll hurt you do there I ask are you okay?

You didn't have sex with her?

Nah I been saving myself for somebody!

Hope she's worth it! I said as I stepped off the elevator on my floor leaving him standing there.