12

*Adrian's POV*

"Ouch stop hitting me dude," I say to Elijah while putting on my mask.

"If you'll get out my way,  I wouldn't have to hit you, loser," He says in a playful voice.

"Tu verga," I say while tying up my mask.

"That's a bad word ma'am. You can't say that. Especially when we're about to go on stage," He responds while typing up his mask as well.

"Yo you guys ready to kill this shit?" Adonis says while walking up to us.

"Oh you know it," I say back confidently.

"There's nobody better than us," Elijah responds.

We get the cue to begin getting in position. Elijah and I take our usual places near the back along with Marion. Adonis is at the front with Isaiah and Aurora behind him.

The first song is our current #1 of our recently released album, Killjoy.

It has a nice guitar solo in it near the end so I can really show off my skills.

Elijah starts off the song with two beats to the drum then Isaiah with the backup vocals.

Aurora follows up with her bass guitar then Marion goes in with his rhythm guitar.

Adonis begins his singing role and I patiently wait for the pre-chorus.

I take the time to look into the front row of the crowd. Lo and behold. Taylor Scott is in the front row, staring intensely at me.

She's undressing me with her eyes.

I hear Elijah hit the symbols of his drums which is my cue to start strumming lightly on my guitar for the pre chorus.

After a few seconds is the chorus and we're all moving around and in perfect sync with each other.

My guitar solo comes up quickly and I walk to the front of the stage while strumming my guitar.

I go right in front of Taylor and begin the solo. I play like I've never played before and I don't make a single mistake. All while maintaining eye contact with Taylor.

She looks up at me with devilish eyes and looks like she could eat me right now.

My part comes to an end, too quick for my liking and I go back to my place.

Adonis finishes up his singing and Elijah ends the song with a final beat to his drums.

The crowd goes absolutely ecstatic. They're screaming our names and adrenaline is coursing through my veins. There's no better feeling than performing.

Especially in front of a lovely crowd.

We play a total of 22 songs and the crowd is very happy. We sign some autographs and Adonis got his shoe taken off his foot while deciding to sit on the edge of the stage.

Rookie mistake if you ask me.

We go backstage and wait for the fans who have backstage passes.

There's about 5 girls and one immediately runs up to me.

"Oh my god hi, can I please get a picture?" She says rather excitedly.

"Yes, of course," I say and pose for her picture.

She then asks me to sign some stuff which I do. And she goes on her merry way.

Then I see Taylor coming up to me.

"Hey there stranger," I say with a sly grin.

"Hey, Scarface," she says softly.

"You missed me so much you had to come see at the concert?" I ask cockily.

"Oh you wish I was here for you, I'm here for Aurora," She says while looking at me.

"Oh and for me too," I say back.

"Aurora and Adonis only," She says, emphasizing the only.

I roll my eyes in response and she just smiles at me. She then looks around and pulls me into a dressing room.

"I really missed you, Gomez," She says while pulling up my mask.

"You missed me huh?" I say with a raised eyebrow.

"Shutup," She says while looking me up and down, "damn you're hot."

Before I can even reply she kisses me and backs me up against the wall.

"You drive me crazy. So crazy," She says in between kisses.

"Good, I wouldn't want it any other way," I say and kiss her back roughly.

I put my hand up her shirt and she shudders at my touch. I love that I have this effect on her.

Before we could go any further, her phone rings.

"Ugh, it's my mother, I have to go," She says.

And without another word she leaves. Leaving me a hot and horny mess.

I hate to say it, but I think I'm falling for this girl.

I hesitantly walk out of the dressing room after recomposing myself and find Elijah looking at me with raised eyebrows.

"Uh huh," He says before I could speak.

I playfully shove him, "Shut up."

I pull my mask back over my face and go out to the parking lot to my car so I can go home. It's really late.

I get in my car and crank it. I take off my mask and begin my ride back home. God it's so refreshing to have that mask off my face.

I wonder when I'll reveal my identity to the world. I wonder how everyone will react.

Elijah has been ready to do it for years, but I've been wanting to wait and he wants to do it together.

I don't know why I wanted to wait. I guess I just did.

I get home and unlock the door to go inside. I'm immediately greeted by Tago and his wagging tail.

"Someone's happy to see me, huh boy?" I say in baby talk.

What? There's no other proper way to talk to a dog. Leave me alone.

I walk upstairs and Tago follows me to my room.

I immediately throw myself on the bed to relax before I shower. My body is worn out. But lord knows I need to shower.

I sigh and finally get up to go to my bathroom. Tago follows me but once he sees where I'm going he goes back to my room and lays on the dog bed in my room.

I turn on the water and begin undressing. I look in the mirror and see those damned scars.

I look at myself with a disgusted face and hop into the shower.

I don't want to look at that stupid reminder anymore. The stupid reminder that's stuck on my body forever.

The stupid reminder that reminds me everyday that my mother is gone. That she's never coming back.

She's not gonna come back to see me graduate or have kids or anything.